Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack or Blueberry TrainWreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Doadies, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Which would you prefer and why?

I'm stuck on deciding between the two, picking up a half.

2. see if you can get a quarter of each. it doesnt hurt to ask...

3. Blueberry Trainwreck! Blueberry is my favorite Indica and Trainwreck is my favorite Sativa!

4. exactly

5. #5 Doadies, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    Even though it's mostly preference, I want the best tasting, smoke, and smell of the two.

I'm leaning towards the GC just because I know this grower is really good, idk the grower for BBTW.

It's been a long time since I smoked either though, also I want to get a half of the same shit not a quad of both

6. ive had blue dream and trainwreck not purple though blue dream will be more sativa and the purple will be more of a hybrid

7. I'd take the greencrack since it's consistent, and I don't care for most trainwreck crosses. You should Sample them first

8. green crack!

9. Blueberry Trainwreck. That's my favorite strain ever, hands down. When I got it, it tasted exactly like fruity pebbles mixed with a little trainwreck and was the second strongest bud I've ever had.

10. Ive never had blueberry trainwreck...but in my opinion green crack is better than trainwreck

11. Everyone talks about Green Crack like it's the shit, but at the few clubs I go to it's always one of the cheaper options and not that great. I guess that's just how it's grown around here.

Blueberry Trainwreck, on the other hand, sounds like a fucking hands-down winner to me.

12. green crack has never let me down.
    In socal, growing green crack is a fucking science.
    i try to smoke it urr day

13. I'll have to try it if I ever get down there, up in the Bay it suuuuucks. Although one place sells it as Space Queen and theirs is all right.

14. Blueberry trainwreck.

15. I'll upload pictures of what I get ;) & you guys guess what it is lol

16. if they're legit,
    go with the blueberry trainwreck

17. As much as I love dank Green Crack, ima gonna have to go with the Blueberry TrainWreck hands fucking down. That bud is dank as all fuck, and will straight burn your shit to another planet. :smoke: Idk why, but that herb is just one of the best high mixes i've ever had imo. first your all like :smoke: then some shit startss goin' down like :hippie:

18. id get green crack no doubt

19. Grown and smoked both.

Id suggest gc.