Green card? Shock therapy? Gat?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 08 BANSHEE, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I need one of these lol, if not all them. I'm fuckin' losin' 'er boys. Lately I've been wanting to move, or forget everything, or just cap myself. Or all, in that order.

It seems like every year, around this time, I get all pissed off and depressed, and I always just wanna get ultra fucked up on unmentionables/liquored up, and be destructive. I just can't seem to see a reason to keep living, I'm lazy and it's repetitive and not enjoyable. It would be a lot easier to not live.

I don't like it/anyone around here, there is nothing to do, everyone is an asshole, all there is, is drama. People are all fucked now days. It seems like I'm watching people get more and more fucked up/stupid. Everyone has a problem with me, even if I don't know them from a hole in the ground.

Last year around this time I almost killed myself, the year before that too. That was a close one :rolleyes:. I'm not sure what the time of year has to do with it, but it's always around now. Seasonal affective disorder or something, I got it bad.

Does anyone else have this problem? Know any treatment for it? I usually just get high and it makes me happy ( I know your not supposed to use substances to make you happy, but what can ya do) but lately my tolerance has been really high and I don't get stoned, I just get tired and hungry and then end up falling asleep/

I've given up Blades, I got no more fight left in me!

2. Don't off yourself bro, that's permanent solution to a temporary problem. And the people you leave behind are the ones left suffering. Maybe you should move like you were saying, get out of whatever town you're stuck in. Go somewhere new for awhile and re-evaluate your life and what's important. Maybe find a new hobby or do something you've always wanted to do. You need to find something that makes you happy and then throw yourself into it. Life is worth living my man, even if sometimes it doesn't feel that way. Good luck.

3. I feel the same way..

4. My bff had SAD pretty badly. Before the season rolls around start taking vitamin d and try light therapy. You just put some of those extra bright lightbulbs around the house, grow lights should do. Getting an antidepressant for 4 months out of the year might help too.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs]Suicidal Thoughts - Biggie (Original Version) - YouTube[/ame]

6. one reason that people tend to feel down in the winter seasons is a lack of vitamin d. you may have already tried, but it really helped me to take a 300ui (i think) of vitamin d or to tan at the salon for about 5min/week (the rays have vitamin d) i hope it helps. i've been in the same boat and it's terrible.

7. Hey thanks man I will look into vitamin D.

Yesterday I blew 225$ on some big fucking light that is supposed to help seasonal affective disorder. I dunno if it work or not yet, you only need 30 mins or so a day looking at this fuckin' thing and it makes you happier I guess.

I have also been taking Omega 3, and it seems to be really doing something. I feel better already kinda.

:hello::wave: Thanks everyone who posted!

8. Just basically had some big fuckin' break down caused by the littlest thing ever.. My dog took a piss on the rug, for absolutely no reason ( I walk her all the time and she is 2 and a half years old, when she doesn't get her way/is bored/mad at me she will piss on rug) so I grabbed her without saying anything, set her on the ground, and forced her head into the puddle of piss.

I don't know this isn't the correct way to teach her not to, but I did it RIGHT after she did it so that she isn't confused as to what she did, she knows why I am mad. As I was holding her she pissed all over me, so I put her on the ground. She then ran from the hall, through the living room, to the entrance of my house.... leaving a trail of fucking rank ass piss.

I then started yelling uncontrollably and punching everything shit, I was right beside the basement stairs so I hauled downstairs, and for whatever reason there was a 2x4 sitting there..

I grabbed the fucking 2x4 and just starting wailing shit, big storage bins, dog cages, pet carriers, fuckin clothes hampers.. I was going so fucking nuts I snapped blew the fucking 2x4 apart in chips on the concrete floor.

After I was done all that I was breathing so hard I thought I was gonna die.

Now my cunt of a sister comes over and starts shit with me, takes the dog, blah fucking blah. I am gonna fucking explode Blades :(

9. uhhh don't go crazy and beat shit with 2x4's? sounds like you need some counseling or somthing. just let the small shit go.

10. Hahaha I love being able to vent on here, I come back a few hours later and I'm like........ I did wut.