Greatings from Poland.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by potuser, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Hi, my name is Mariusz. I live in Poland this country really sucks :)
    I'm glad that I've found this site. In my country MJ is illegal which also sucks :)
    Bless :smoking:

2. Dzien dobry!

:D

3. Czesc!

I hope I spelled that correctly... used to be able to speak more Polski, but nowadays I can only utter a few words.

Welcome to the city, man

4. alrght im gonna try my hardest to spell this all right.

Czeszcz. Skont polski jestesz? Moje rodzice (?) som od (this is gonna be bad) Skarzesko.

Not bad for never of had any polish lessons.

5. Very nice polish guys ;) my home language is much more difficult to learn than En.
    Not very of my peps have the skill to write or even say some words in English, the schools teach but they suck ass. Ive learned your language watching a lot of cartoon network when i was a little kid :D Bless :smoking:

6. ^ Really? Apparently English is quite a difficult language to learn.. anyway welcome to the city, man :)

7. czesc
    buddy i know how it sux in poland coz i hav a couple friends from there
    so i understand a bit lol but that much anymore coz i just moved back to germany lol

8. I would say that its the most difficult language to speak, the grammar is not that bad, but it still sucks :D If you haven't heard polish in action i would like to show you some artists from Poland, The first one is a producer and a raper, his name is Adam Ostrowski aka O.S.T.R.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.S.T.R.
    The second is a rock group = COMA [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3K3wXcWl4]YouTube - COMA - Czas Globalnej Niepogody[/ame] Please check them out. Bless:smoking:

9. Czesc! Jak sie masz? I have a cousin in Poland named Mariusz, lol let me find out...

Haha and apparently Polish is the hardest language to learn so I'm feelin pretty smart right about now :D

Most Difficult Languages - Polish

10. Czesc, mam sie dobrze :smoking::)
    Damn, i had no idea that its that hard too learn hah ;]
    Bless