greatest night of my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BioSpiN, Aug 30, 2007.

1. I can honestly say that for this entire summer, there hasn't been one day in which I was not blazed out of my mind. I've been living with my friend at his apartment, and we've been chillin and going to parties every day. Yesterday was the big final finale party!

---------------------
    This was the first time that I was the only connection to dealers. People pitched in and I got an O of some purple kush, and 1/2 an O of bubblegum. There were 5 bottles of JD, 2 of stoli, and an entire keg.

I polilshed off a bottle of JD (I got tired of walking back and forth so I took the bottle). We played the toasting game; you tell a story of 'good times' and everyone toasts you. We tried playing beer pong but we could hardly hold the paddles.

Everyone then took a hit of acid (there were 40+ people). Then, somehow, I convinced my girlfriend to have a threesome and half way through, the acid hit me and I was floored.

On my back for an hour with two fine-ass chicks on top of me (one of which, my gf), what more can a guy ask for?

OH YEA! If you look at my sig, there's a link to my 'Ghetto Bong'. Click it and check it out. I tried it last night with a bunch of my friends and one hit knocked all my friends on the floor (no joke!). Besides the friend i've been staying with and myself, no one could milk and clear it. It has the capacity of a 4 foot bong, but rips like a 6 footer.

I have 1/8 of the purple kush left and all the bubblegum is gone.
    I wish I could give more detail, but I don't remember much.

2. fuck. I wish i could party like that an get laid ......

yes. Im saying that I dont get laid.
    I havent in like 5months, it has been so long that I have handprints in my member ( haha j/k )

buy damn.
    Luckyyyy.
    I guess that is called "collage"

3. Yeh, That's good times. I've been blazed EVERY day and night this summer too! Happy you had a good time.

My best night? 1/2 oz of Lemon Kush, 3 E pills, and 2.5 percocets, and 2 hits of acid went into me. I was good for about 12 hours... My boy had 2 hits of acid , half of the bud, and 2.5 Percocets too, and was tripping balls for like 12 hours. Definatly a fun night!

But a 3some owns it...

4. ^^^ Fuckin Eh!!

5. Jesus that sounds like so much fun.

+Rep for that booteh' action.

6. yeah man...id kill to have a fuckin night like thatA!

7. once i almost got my girl down for a 3sum...but damn, got it all the way man, lucky bastard...

dude my greatest night was just the last day of high school before i graduated...out at my grandmas summer property (which i now rent from her, and live on)...almost my whole senior class...sitting at a bonfire, lookin at the beach...buds, beers, girls...no one fought, no cops, great classic tunes comin out of the speakers, people singing along...i still got friends talking about that party...it had this feel like the end of the year parties you always see in 70s movies...

but damn...i didnt have a 3 sum...just alot of joints, blunts, and PBR...oh yeahh...pbr...great memories...:rolleyes:

8. I'm jealous, sounds like the parties I used to throw, before I mutated into an anti-social curmudgeon. Good Times!

If you remember too much the next day, it means you could have gotten higher.:D

9. damn dude. Thats phenomenal. threesome, tripping on acid. A+

10. YEAH DUDE!!! hahaaa banging 2 hot chicks while fucked up awesome in itself, but while on acid too thats fucking crazy!!:eek::eek::eek: lol what kind of shit did you see? the two girls turn into old lady's?:poke:

had a lot to smoke, forgive me:smoke:

11. Lmao thats some funny shit...