Greatest Moments in Gaming History

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, May 1, 2012.

1. What to you is the greatest moment in gaming history. Meaning what where some of the greatest achievements, not the first time you cleared the Water Temple. I guess you can talk about it if that's your greatest moment. Let me start with best Evo moment ever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM]Evo moment #37 - YouTube[/ame]

2. After I watched The Wizard I saw where the hidden whistle was in mario 3 and when I tried it I was totally amazed

3. #5 flammzrant, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    ^^I bet I could beat you :p

I beat all the guitar heroes on expert on bass and guitar, except for like 5 songs on guitar (through the fire and flames, snow (hey oh) are the only ones I remember)

Same in all the rockbands (I had a ps2 so there was no dlc, there were separate disks you had to buy) except a couple track packs I never bought.

Still proud to this day of beating green grass high tides (rb1) on expert guitar (fucking 10minute song) and Visions (rb2) on expert drums STUPID METAL

I knew one family of 4 brothers and their friend that could kick my ass all over these games though, on guitar/base at least

Never met anyone who was better on drums, though there are some INTENSE people on YouTube

Also, people who play those games in stores like Walmart and best buy, those people SUCK, I only ever saw one guy play on expert for one song and very few played on hard.
    It was disappointing when I did 2player with strangers and they made us fail :(

4. Sorry, but please don't consider this a dupe thread. I mentioned you can talk about your personal achievements but it's not really about that and it should be kept to that thread. I meant more influential or moments in competitive/sport play or even OoT's release, which was one hell of a moment.

5. First getting into Star Craft. I was never really into multiplayer before Star Craft. Even now, no other games seem as competitive to play other people. Then Star Craft blew up as one of the first huge E Sports games.

6. The slaying of Aerith in Final Fantasy 7. Good grief.

7. Dota 2 International was pretty huge for the moba scene.

8. Sunmans random ass no scope awp shot on nuke to win the match for zEx against eolithic(one of the best teams in cs history). Zex went on to win CPL 2002.

Edit - "The shot heard around the world" [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5dbX3saeaE[/ame]
    Was on train, not nuke. My memory blows, but holy fuck.....i cant believe that was 10 years ago.