Greatest High School pranks you ever witnessed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PurpleKrush, May 11, 2011.

1. uhh greased pig set loose in the school
    200 mice and a 6 ft python released in the school (still missing over a decade later)
    buddy went to taco bell and took a dump in this guys locker and left it there over the weekend
    been too long cant remember the others

2. Oh god, nothing like this has happened at my school lol.

I really wanna try the greased pigs with the numbers lmfao.

Im a senior at mah highschool lol.

3. Someone put my school up for sale in the paper. Also let out 500 mice and drove a old beat up car infrount of the main entrance and flatten the tires.

4. I used to come early to class before the teacher ever came in. And theres this one guy i hate so i would take hand sanitizer and make a puddle of it in his seat. Me and my friend would laugh our asses off everyday. The third day we did it he actually looked and decided to sit one chair behind so that chair was empty. Coincidentally we were watching a movie that day and my teacher decided to sit down in that seat. Teacher got up and felt her ass and realized that it was fucking soaked. I got in shit and had to clean the seat AND sit outside in the hall in that seat. Worth it? Definetly xD

5. Post a pic of the daughter

6. A bunch of guys I went to HS with got really baked one night. They all went over to a local farm and captured the farmer's goats (like 7 or 8). Then they got a ladder and using some rope and a crate, they put the herd of goats on the roof of the school. It made the news and PETA got involved because one of the goats was pregnant.

7. Not really a personal story, but when my dad was in highschool in colorado his senior prank was him and a few others released 4 cows into the school. ha

8. #68 charger07, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Not a senior prank, but one that I pulled--on the spur of the moment--during my junior year of HS.

Just after a session of on-the-road driver's ed which involved a Ford Maverick which was a total POS as far as handling, throttle response, etc., went--and it had an attachment on the brake where the instructor (who was in the front passenger seat) could hit the brake.

Needless to say, not fun. I already had my junior driver's license, having passed my driving/written tests, but I needed to take this to get the regular (unrestricted) license when I turned 17.

So, I go get my stuff out of my locker, and walk out to the car I drove to school that day. A 1972 Pontiac LeMans that had all the GTO equipment on it (400-inch V8, handling suspension, special front end with scooped hood, etc.) got in it, drove out of the parking lot...and as I turned on to the main road that led away from the school, I floored it.

The 400 revved up and made a beautiful loud sound through its "side splitter" exhausts, and the rear wheels produced a huge cloud of tire smoke.

I backed off the throttle after I passed our football field & was clear of the school property, and drove home uneventfully.

The next day, Mom gave me a lift to school in my Dad's car (while he was out of town on business), while the GTO ...er, Lemans...stayed in the garage. (This was the plan all along, as I usually walked home from school that day of the week if it wasn't raining.)

The cops were looking at every car in the parking lot that day for traces of rubber dust on their rear quarter panels. It seems that the afternoon before, a big cloud of burnt rubber had drifted the length of the football field to where the local cop shop was, then it got into the building's ventilation system and set off all their smoke alarms.

They never did find out who did that.:)

9. #69 Buttery, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    A few kids, on the last day of exams before summer, somehow got two pigs into school in the middle of the day (No idea how they did it)

Then they let them go on a rampage through the school, and they evetaully rounded them up, but heres the thing, they got paint and painted big numbers 1 and 3 on them.

To there knowledge there was a third pig with a 2 on it, never was hahahaha.

Edit : Prolly should have read through first.

10. in my junior year the seniors brang in tomato sauce and meatballs and starting throwing it everywhere in the cafeteria jumping on tables and one kid stripped off everything but his underwear and started pouring tomato sauce like a shower on himself lmao..

Our senior class didnt do anything.. only thing i ever did was put stink bombs everywhere one time it was so bad everyone ran out of the cafeteria and was running around the school lmao..

good ole days of highschool only time in my life where u could have fun and not have any stresful problems.

11. theres so many of the numbers idea, someone should actually get three pigs grease them up dont hide # 1 or # 3 and they'll just assume your messing with them, actually have # 2 in the school in like a closet or something.

edit: i hope that made sense im really baked

12. I didn't find OP's story amusing, i actually feel bad for the teacher in his story.

13. bro seriously that winters mill up in grass city?!

14. yea same here, that is fucked up. A senior prank is supposed to be just a prank, not something detrimental to somebody's life and well being

15. well the teacher was an asshole and its not like it was a lie if the daughter was actually ugly as fuck i feel no sympathy for the teacher but i guess that makes me a heartless person

16. yes it does.

17. When I was in junior high a friend of mine put a sheeps eye (we had been dissecting them) in the hot water for the soup before lunch.

18. Not really much of a prank but when I was a freshman in high school, some seniors got a bunch of spray paint. Painted the walls of our football field. They had drawings of a penis and said fuck ms*******! The teacher that it was written about cried. And the seniors also pulled the fire alarm to make everyone go out and see it.

19. haha dont know if this is much of a prank but when i was about 12 or 13 me and my friend found some old broken video camera's. We went round EVERY class room in the school, i think there was about 15. So any way we went into every class room telling the teachers we had to interview all the teachers for a presentation. We went round and asked the teachers stupid fucking questions. It seemed really awesome at the time but now i look back at it and its stupid haha. I asked one of the teachers how it felt to be the most hated teacher in the school. made her cry hahhaha, i got in trouble for that i was a nasty kid when i was younger hahaha. i feel bad for it now. So its justified. haha you cant hate me now

20. im from harford county homie

my school did something similar to this also