Greatest High School pranks you ever witnessed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PurpleKrush, May 11, 2011.

1. The only senior prank I did last year was going into the library with a bunch of book spoilers written on small pieces of paper with "SEN10RS" on the other side and putting the papers into their relevant books. I got all of my friends on board and we generated around 350 spoilers for different novels.
    People will probably be finding them for years, but it's not super funny.

Also during school photo day in grade 12 I switched identities with a friend who looked nothing like me to have the photo taken. We both knew we'd only order our graduation pictures anyway. For the rest of the year, her picture showed up under my name on the school computer system and on our school IDs. We pretended not to know why and acted really annoyed whenever a staff member asked about it

2. Well, Our school had Leaving Cert (A level / Pre college exams) pranks. Me and a couple of guys put some laxative into a massive kettle for tea in the teacher's lounge. By a coincidence another group of guys from my class had clingflimed(clear food wrap stuff)the toilets in the teacher's bathrooms.

We got a surprise half day with no explaination.

3. That's fuckin hilarious

4. Try putting those toys that grow in water in the ice area around the milks.

Throwing teachers chair of building

Getting peanut butter and putting it on the wall and sticking it to things

I have soo many but my keybord is shit and is an ass to type

5. Lil 5-6th grade sticky was sitting in class early one day, decided to draw a small dick on the board since no one was around (white board) and ran to the bathroom while I basked in the glory of commiting such an offence, came back 10 mins later and it was gone.

Next day I did the same thing but me and a buddy decided to make a bigger, took a seat and the teacher came in, rabbled for a second about something then wiped it off and we of course burst into tears laughing like any other 5th grader.

Later that day I commited the same offence with the same teacher (it was 5th grade so I was in the same area all day) on another whiteboard on the other side of the room. Teacher got pissy and tried to get someone to tell on me and my partner in crime but we all sat there chuckling, teacher wiped it off again and told us it was our "last warning" In a very agitated tone.

Came in early the next day with a windex bottle of toilet water and sprayed it all over the board... really despised that fucking teacher..

6. #26 phatboicarson, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao...I'm too blazed and I could see this happening...

7. Me and a few of my buddies had a rock concert on the roof. Good times. I had 3 study halls in a row my senior year so it was awesome. We were playing outside the Spanish room and kids were looking out the windows like "What the fuck? Is that JT?" Surprisingly no one was suspended. Our principal was pretty cool about it, being that no one was hurt and nothing was damaged.

8. Like sophomore year a kid spray painted a huge dick on the side of the school and drew our vice principle Mr.brown (who was black) riding on the head of the dick then left a goody bag that had a 40 of malt liquor watermelon coolaid fried chicken and a banana and wrote a note said in case your wondering why I left a banana it's for your porch monkey mother everyone got a kick out of it but then again it was in a small Texas town were hicks thought this shut was hilarious

9. This one. Minus the music idk why they would chose fucking Mozart or some shit
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMJxdS-aAcM&playnext=1&list=PLE71EA4FC43CA63EF]YouTube - Highschool Seniors Prank![/ame]

10. i planted coke on the principle then left an anonymous tip to the school cop during my senor year. he got fired. i felt really bad:( still do too

11. idk if this is a prank or not but got sent into hallway one time in math class and one of my homies was out in the hallway doing a test or some shit so i check to see if teachers lounge which is right across from my class is open and it is not locked or anything so i tell him to keep watch i go inside open up their fridge and take a piss all over their food then close the door of it and continue pissing on the ground then i got the fuck out of there and was never caught

12. I came to my school in the middle of the night and wrote "morgan ****** is a cheating lying skank" in the courtyard in huge chalk letters, Morgan was my ex, I kinda felt like a dick after.

13. We did this but with chickens. It's a hell of a lot funner..:)

14. dude thats so hardcore

15. Hmm most years there is some idiot who rune through the school naked at the end of the year.

16. do u live in maryland?

17. #37 KillaWillaBilla, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    at my high school class of 2007 REP REP lol this group of kids got on the roof and the gym had a huge whit roof and they painted 07 huge on it and you could literally see it for miles it was dope. oh yeah and we used to walk around and throw paint balls in all the bathrooms and stair cases it was tight but now it seems kinda stupid lol.

18. we did that but with bunnies. We bought 40 bunnies and labeled them 1-50 missing a few numbers and let them off (closed campus). they were looking for 2 weeks lol

19. My senior prank was most epic I'd say..

Me and my two friends saved up some money and bought a bunch of mini high powered cell phone jammers, placed them around the school strategically at night.

So come the last month of school, no one was able to use their phones, walketokeys, watch any tv, or even use the PA system lol

Best part is, it's been two years and none of us were caught. My little brother tells me they finally found and destroyed them a few months ago lol

20. some kid brought 1000 mice and let them out in the halls.some still reside in the school.i think they even inbreed