greatest feeling

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokepot?, Mar 28, 2005.

1. my greatest weed experience happened yesterday, i wasin school eating lunch wicked balzed, and they had chicken patties, which are amazing, i took one bite and was like.....uhh

anybody else have a shining moment in their weed smoking history?

2. Sorry, but I already found the greatest feeling. When you have an itch, scratch it by lightly sliding a knife blade sideways* over it. It will feel SOOOOO gooooooood. I'm just sitting here waiting to get a really bad itch.

*Sideways is important. If you slice yourself, don't get mad at me 'cause you did it wrong.

Edit: Oh, yeah, serrated blades are more scratchy, and non-serrated blades are a little ticklier. Personally I prefer scratchy, so I use the serrated part of my blade to scratch. And yeah, this is kinda dumb, I know.

3. one time I was lying on this kids driveway, the first time i had ever shroomed, lying in the hot sun (I like the hot sun), I wished that day could last forever

4. Every time I get baked I make myself a PB&J sandwich. It's an orgasm in my mouth.

5. When I blaze I get horney as fuck and the only thing on my mind is dick'N'orgasm:D

6. right on girl... i dont say i get horny as much if im by myself but if around girls that act sexy with ya u get turned on. i admit it

7. Your right, those chicken patties at school are good as hell.

8. agh, i havent had one of those since 9th grade, makes me want one BASTARDS!!! lol

9. yea i had a moment like that it was when my friend brought over some donught holes and i was liek omfg thatk you you bitch i bit into them it was pleasure i thought i busted a nut on my self

and one that was recent was new yeark my bro brought a frind over he was foregin and he drank like a fish we drunk 2 whole bottles of smirnoff vodka and to top it all off smoke 2 chronis blunts and the best thing was being high and throwing black cats and hearing them burst and ring in your ears it hurt but damn it was great

10. greatest feeling?

4 gs of shrooms in me laying in the snow with a boombox playing phish with one of the hottest girls i have ever seen... too bad its my friends sister :smoking:

11. lol i dunno i think i ate like 6 slices of pizza once that was an experience

12. laying in the hot sun eaating some juicy fruit! (not the gum)