Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

greatest day of all time!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LulzMaximus, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Alright so yesterday my stepmom's friend came over and she asked him if he could sell me any bud. He says sure and tells me to wait while he goes out to the car. He comes back with two dime bags filled to the brim and says "hey man, no charge". I'm like seriously :eek: and I was about ready to hug the man.

Well, it turns out he left his phone at the house, and so he comes back with 2 MORE GRAMS and says "this shit is from my personal stash, no charge for this either". I'm like HOLY FUCKING SHIT :eek::eek::eek::eek:I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! and so I gave him 10 bucks (at first he didn't accept it, but I forced him to take it, haha) and it's dank as fuck.

I love california, and if you didn't notice im blazed as hell.

Also, I weighed out everything he gave it, it was like 4.2 grams :smoke:

:D

2. God i love california too.....

......too bad i live in god damn texas

3. Cool story bro, genuinely.

Just a bit jealous :devious:

4. Lucky fuck! It's cool that you didn't take advantage and at least gave him some money. I'd def get his number lol.

5. still baked too and it's been hours!!!
    :D

6. Dude that's epic stuff, good call on offering cash anyway.