Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

great things that have happened to you while you're high.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oh- Hello., Feb 25, 2009.

1. #1 Oh- Hello., Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Today I smoked a pretty fat bowl of ak47 mixed with some random KB out of my sherlock bubbler. Then I started to come down a little, and then guitar hero 4 came in the mail! :smoke:

Post another good time.

2. Thats dope man, rock on!! :smoke:

One time me and my buddys were getting stoned not to far from where I live and I remember sitting down in the grass or something in the trails and I found a $20 bill :D

Got me a lot higher that's for sure, I was pretty happy haha :)

3. Yeah, playing guitar hero picked me up a little.

(Just got a 244 note streak, I might add :cool:)

And it's my first time playing high.

4. One time I was getting out of a friends car after a cruise and found a $100 dollar bill on the ground.

5. I got an A on an macro econ test

6. one time me n my friend were almost outta weed, bo we decided to smoke 1 last bowl. so rite after were done, were wandering around hoping someone will come smoke us up, and we see 1 of my dealers chillin. hees rolling a blunt and he walks over n asks us if we wanted 2 smoke, and were like, hell yea!

7. hmmmm.. well, about a year ago. i was sitting on my porch smoking a bowl load when i see some movent in my right eye. and its a chipmunk just standing up there and staring at me... it came a lil closer, then a lil closer. slowly i lit my bowl, took my hit (as slowly as i could) and i inhaled as silently as i could, it just stood there on its legs staring at me. and i bet you could think of what i did :D cept i cant mention that on htese forums..

the second time was less than an hour ago. i was having alot of trouble in school, so i hit my bowl to see if i could relax. so i take a couple hits, just say to myself when im high "i should do some work." so i get to it, i ace my world religion test thats worth 50 points that i desperatly need. then went on to ace another test and get a B- on another. went as folows:
    world religion test: 94
    biology test: 80
    biology test(2): 100
    WORD in both of the situations.

8. #8 Hilikus, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Once me, my boyfriend, his best friend, and the friend's girlfriend were driving around smoking, got reallll baked, and either the friend or his girlfriend had a huge donut craving. We went to Dunkin' Donuts, ordered our stuff, and all of a sudden the guy behind the counter hands my boyfriend a donut that he didn't ask for and goes, "A donut for you!" Then he gave the rest of us donuts, saying, "and a donut for you... and you..."

Then he filled our bags overflowing with leftover donuts, brownies, cookies, etc and didn't charge us for what we did order. It was amazing.

EDIT: This story makes alot more sense when I include that it was late at night and they were closing, but we had no idea when we walked in.

9. me and my two friends just got smoking 3 bowls of some good kush. Afterwards we went to a coffee time and we walked in right as they were closing so we got about 100 timbits ( mini circle donutes ) and about 20 huge donuts and we sat there and ate them all :p

10. I met my girlfriend while I was really baked.. We're together for a year and a half now:D

11. i remember one time being rly blazed and a little drunk and i got to chipolte 5 minutes before it closed. i almost cried i was so happy we made it.

12. I just smoked another bowl of AK 47 outside ;it's 15 degrees. In boxers, no shoes or socks, and a tee shirt.
    i skated on some ice patches on my barefeet (on my porch).
    I came in a warmed up, now I'm stoned :smoking:

Listening to Jefferson Airplane.

Hooray for good highs :hello:

13. yaa!! eric, our bike ride with sharpshooter was sick, deff need to do it again when its warm out, physced to smoke tomorow outa watson, craziest think i have done high was climb a 40 foot rock and a huge drop on the side, very scary:eek:

14. finding a blunt in my pack of swishers that I had no idea about. Must have been sitting there from the weekend before, but it definitely made me a very happy person.

15. once i got super baked from a joint wake n bake of some dank, and got to the classroom building and started wigging out cause i was sooooo baked and my eyes were horrible. I totally dont want to go to class cause im so baked and dont want everyone in the class to notice, but I have to go cause there is an attendance grade. anyways show up, and class is cancelled for the day cause teacher is sick. niiiiiiiiiiice :smoke:

16. One great thing that happened whille high was deciding to slide down the escalator in vegas on the strip in 99 bout an hour before the new year. they shut em down that night so they weren't running so I slide down it by the time I reached the bottom i was going so fast I almost fly right into the middle of the strip. Burnt a hole thru my pants near my hip burnt all the way to skin ouch! Was a great amount of fun wish I could do again would probally die though.

17. first time i ever went into work high my boss gave me a raise bc i closed the store real nice the night before

i dont think its the best thing but it was pretty coincidental

18. well we could never get past cowboys from hell on GH1 on expert. then one day me and my buddy smoked some nice dank purp out of his triple bubbler. then all of a sudden we understood it and i completely dominated the song. i thought that was amazing haha

then this other time me and my buddy got super baked after skating and we were chillen in mcdonalds then this homeless guy comes up to this cracked out woman and starts trying to sell her a purse that he apparently had stolen from her. (wtf? i know) anyways she goes, "ohh not you again" and then she gets up and starts beating the shit out of him. she gets him in a headlock and keep punch him in the face as hard as she can and then tackles him into a garbage can. me and my friend just start busting out laughing and we just couldnt control it. we watch for a bout 10 minutes until an employee finally notices and then break it up. funniest thing ive ever seen in my life. i could kill myself for not having a video cam. anyways i thought you guys should all know that

19. Well, today after class I smoked a nice size joint, and a little while later my ex and our friend stop by. My ex was all over me, when our friend would like go into a different room, she would get on top of me or pull me down to her and make out. Touching, but no sex occured lol.

I must say, sex and that shit is awesome while high.