Great thanksgiving.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CLKWRK, Nov 26, 2010.

1. So it's thanks giving. What do i do? I go to my aunts house with my family like we normally do for holidays. I have told no one about this ( key component for later) Everything is fine and dandy. Watching the game on tv, eating food, chatting. Then we get home

My little brothers PS3=games and my dads Itouch are both missing. Nothing else in the house. Neither of the 3000 computers, laptop, Iphone, nothing. So it begs the question, who decided to come into our house and take these 2 items and nothing else. And if someone did, was it someone we knew or just a random burglar?

Rage rage rage rage rage

2. Well that doesn't seem like a great tg at all.

3. Wow, you are so gifted.

4. Man the dude was probably all paranoid. He went in on a mission, got his shit, and got the hell out of there.

5. do its whart you want you with you tits, ill get your cheesy altituide with the swedish pricks.s.fkind yeh ill fibd myseflf, enough is neough

6. What he said

7. Not really. THe laptop,s my bro's he bought himself. Itouch was a gift for my dad on his Birthday. The Iphone is my aunt's boyfriends, thier visiting this week. And the PS3 was my lil bro's birthday present. Were not rich by any means. We jus thave nice things because we buy them every now and then, not every day like some people would expect.