Great Read. Teacher Trips, while on a field trip.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 97913, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Wow, that was a pretty good read.

Gah, everyone's acid stories make me wanna do it so bad. Friggggggg...

2. GREAT READ! I loved it haha. "Hallucinations were rare in my previous LSD experience, but I already had dancing trees, bouncy sidewalks and exploding flowers." It was very interesting!

3. haha sucks that he gets really good visuals when he has to try and control it D:

4. Awesome story, well worth the read. Gives an interesting perspective on getting unknowingly dosed, since I'm pretty sure it's something we've all wanted to do.

5. That was fucking awesome, do you have any more stories of acid like this one? It was fucking awesome and I love reading them lol

6. That sounded amazing. I've never done shrooms or acid, but stories like this reinforce my ideas that I can have a good time on shrooms when i'm ready to try them or course.

7. While it is a great story, I'm having a hard time believing it for one simple reason.

His student, Max dosed him by placing a drop in his coffee. Heat destroys LSD so unless he likes to drink cold coffee I don't see how this could be possible.

If someone could prove me wrong I would really appreciate it. At what temperature does LSD begin to break down?

8. That's true, I didn't really consider that.

I've heard that LSD starts to break down at 100 degrees F but will start degrading in the 90s... so not exactly sure. I'd say anything above room temperature is dangerous.

9. I found myself laughing alot at this thinking, "that is how it totally is."

10. Could've been lukewarm, could've put more than enough etc, seems perfectly plausible. Heat doesn't instantly obliterate LSD.

Didn't read now but will later when i have time!

11. i would defnitely reccomend shrooms ive done a half eighth my first time and a whole eighth my second time and both experiences were fucking beautiful you literally have no thoughts of agression id say more thoughts of how can i help people, and be better etc etc, ive never reall hallucinated on shrooms as in seeing shit that isnt there, but everything just seems more clear and magnified

12. Wow, great observation.

Well, I'm not sure about your old teachers, but my teachers used to leave cups of coffee sitting around all day. It takes a while to drink a whole pot, maybe it cooled off enough to allow him to be dosed.

13. anyone else sitting at their computer wishing that they had enough LSD lying around to just dose anyone in their path????

14. Great read.

And for those saying that LSD breaks down under heat, I can attest to putting LSD in coffee and drinking it and then having one hell of a trip. But then again, it was two sugar cubes with two doses a piece on each cube, soooo go figure. :D

15. I met a kid who dropped 4 hits of acid into a kid's cereal.

I wish I would be lucky enough to get free acid once in a while.

16. good read, may be true, dunno how he fell asleep and had that dream...

17. haha awesome read

18. was thinking the exact same thing.. I could NEVER goto sleep mid trip haha or even coming down unless i've been at a rave or something all night and totally exhausted

19. that was a great read thank you for posting!