Great place to roll

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Stonerstories, Dec 29, 2017.

1. So me and my friend always have trouble finding a place to roll as we can’t roll inside and normally it’s either too cold or windy outside so we can’t do anything.

Recently we found this toilet and it’s perfect it locks and is away from most people so no one goes there. we were able to stay for a little over an hour and no one came near us

Here’s a picture of it

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

2. Fuck that dude think how many people shit/piss in that toilet :laughing: just roll a joint at home before you leave the house.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. There’s no way we can do that we made sure the areas the weed touched were pretty much clean

4. How old are you dude?

5. I still live with my parents so inside isn’t an option no one uses this toilet ever

6. Lol how old are you dude?

7. I’m 19 but where I smoke it’s illegal

• Disagree Disagree x 1

8. You don't sound 19, rolling weed in toilets is not what adults do :lmafoe:

9. Fair enough I mean I trust it and know no one has used it in forever it’s a pretty cool place the title was meant to be a joke as the sensor for the water went off and wet my weed well almost did but yeah

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dude, you're like 13. We know it. Only 13 year olds think it's great that they found a public toilet they can roll joints in.

• Agree Agree x 1

• Funny Funny x 1

12. :lmafoe: how is it cool to smoke where other people have taken a piss/shit man that's gnarly:laughing:

13. Well he with his mate so it's a laugh if there both down for that but it wouldn't be cool smoking in there on your own.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. No we smoke outside normally in like forests or places like that or our houses sometimes also like I said before like 2 people will go in there a day and it's cleaned overnight

• Like Like x 1
  15. I see what you did there... keep up the good work!! :metal:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. giphy-83.gif

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 TayeMega, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Dude that pic below shows that you have all of your weed, filters and wraps all over the damn bathroom like it's your own bathroom in your own house. You have your weed in the sink where people just washed their hand after wiping their asses and peeing on their fingers, Thats a public restroom, it has germs, "cleaned" or not. You want to get out of the cold and roll in your lap/hand, cool, but dont have your shit all laid out like a lunch buffet all over the counters. Thats nasty af.

• Agree Agree x 1