Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great News

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shouse1018, Sep 10, 2006.

1. YES:yay: :hello: :metal: !!!!!!!!

Got some great news. Haven't smoked Dank in what seems to be years(actually

about 1 1/2 months maybe more) and have been stuck with mids. Good mids.

Smokes more on the dro side. Just the duration of the high isn't as long as with Nugz.

But I got the news that Nuggies will be back in town in about 1 1/2 weeks. YAYY for

Nuggies!! But in the meantime I'm gonna pick up a QP of good mids tonight when

I get off work. I'm definately feeling a box of Dutch Master Panetelas to celebrate

the coming of the Nugz.

I feel like a Kid on Christmas morning. Just the thought of being able to smoke

some dank in approx 2 weeks has got my stomach churning in anticipation. I

have an adrenaline high just from the thought of good bud. I feel so

good right now and I'm not even high. Does anybody else get like this when they

know they're gonna be gettin some good bud soon? Seriously, no lie, I'm grinning

from ear to ear I'm so happy :D

Just thought I'd share with you that the Drought of '06 is almost over!!!!

I'd also like to share that there was a Serious increase in Violent crimes/robberies

and a Massive surge of new Crackheads, cokeheads, meth-heads, and Heroin

addicts in my city now. All thanks to the Gov't and their Anti-marijuana perspective.

Thank you gov't for takin away our Weed and Flooding the Black market with Hard

drugs. :smoking:

2. I live in ATL now and don't know of a connection so i brought an O of this pretty bad mids back home with me about a week ago and that shit is so bad....but a girl that i work with just told me she'd start sellin to me some dank shit too supposedly ha. i'm so glad to be able to buy dank bags whenever i need now.

3. up in pa i havent been dry of dank for about 5 or 6 months :D