GREAT idea

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ellis2012, Sep 23, 2010.

1. idk if this is already been here but i jsut did it and yeah.. fuck imhigh :smoke:

Anywoo uh what i was going to do whas making a vaporizer and i had a joint left. so i said eff it and i used tin foil (cudnt find anything fast) then i covered the bottom of the light buld (metal part and gutted) and i poked a hole, shoved a joint into the straw and into the lightbulbb. and before that i lit the joint of course. then i smoked int hat,, minimal smoke before and after. you exhale the normal amount of course. .then when your done. blow through the straw or whatever? then take off the foil and hold the bulb bottom side up and let it flow into the fan and small amts of smoke.. then blow at an aagle into the bulb and it will go out faster if your impatient

2. i did not understand one word you just typed haha :smoke:

3. hahah :D basicallt make a vape and make the opening removable (tin foil) the smoke the joint on the straw... like a power hitter mustard thing

4. Anything that involves aluminum foil and/or light bulbs probably isn't a great idea.

5. what is this i don't even...

6. I made it through the first sentence an just started laughing.

7. Wow, you must be on the moon man...

8. wall of text = automatic disregard.

pleease use some spacing?

9. Sounds like you need to have another toke.
    :smoking:

10. Crack pipe comes to mind.:smoke: