Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great idea!!(I hope)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lovinmaryjane, Dec 28, 2010.

1. I jus had an amazing somewhat idea!,
    So the scenario goes your smoking a pipe or bowl n want to conserve weed,
    So u get a newspaper bag n empty it of air so it's flat(or u can use a balloon)
    N u take your pipe hit, hold it in and instead of exhaling into the air u exhale your milky hit into the bag or balloon, then you suck in what's in the bag or balloon for your next hit,
    It's part of the theory of when you shotgun someone, and the theory of hotboxing
    What do u think?
    Would it work?

Thankyou fellow stoners

2. Not worth the effort, the smoke will just escape. Better to get a vape, or bong. Or just pack snappers, only what youre gonna smoke.

3. I'm sure the smoke would get stale at some point in this process.

4. Or, you could just put a plastic bag on your head and wait to suffocate :p

I think that would just starve your brain of oxygen rather than give your lungs more cannabanoids.

5. Hell no. Nasty stale smoke is not cool