Great fucking movie

Discussion in 'General' started by robbinthehood, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I usually casually watch movies from time to time on watch-movies.net for free viewing pleasure.

In my opinion this is a hell of a find. When I watch movies it is really hit or miss on whether I like it or not and this movie got a hell of a review.

So here it is, Felon. A family man convicted of killing an intruder must cope with life afterward in the violent penal system.

Also strikes hard for those that dont like police and really gets involved in the prison politics.

http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/felon/

2. violent penal system...

3. Greetings

What do the police have to do with a man being unjustly imprisoned?

Police departments are under the beck and call of the Crown Prosecution (District Attorney, as you call them in the states).

Wouldn't it be more apt to criticize the district attorney, the judge, and the jury? The actual you know.... legal system? Seriously, if I'm missing an important aspect of this story, let me know.

Don't turn this man's story of loss and hardship into propaganda for your own personal anti-establishment beliefs.

Either way, thanks for the movie recommendation, I'll check it out. Unfortunately false imprisonment is something that occurs with far too much frequency.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

4. I go there for the same reason. Great site; that's how i was able to watch No Country For Old Men--amazing movie for the genre.

Check out the Science of Sleep.
    I'm pretty sure it's on that site.

Anyway, it's an amazing indie movie.

5. Whoa Sam, I didnt mean that as a sweeping generalization but, for just the corrupt in the judicial system. Not all.

Many of friends work for the state, no hate.

6. You're right, sorry, I came on a little strong there. Lots of folks on here seem to hate anything that has to remotely do with law enforcement, I get a little defensive.

Also, I was totally convinced that this was a documentary for couple minutes there. False imprisonment is a real issue, a lot of guys have gone through similar stuff.

Check out "Ganja Queen" too, if you haven't already. It's the same idea of false imprisonment, and it's a true story. Chances are you've seen it already though.

Again, sorry if I came off like a total dick.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade