great email -- Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dirtybongwater, May 5, 2005.

1. I got this email earlier today and thought I should share.

Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday: Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it?
    Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:

* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
    * You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
    * You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
    * No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
    * CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-ass always messing up stuff!"
    * If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!

<TT>Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day.</TT>

2. as fun as that sounds, i don't want to get fired that way.

3. It would.nt work to many assholes wouldn't liek getting hit.

4. heh...well there are a few more people I'd like to slap than things I would actually steal. But that makes me think about what happened in my area 2 days ago. 4 convenient stores were robbed. haha One of them was hit by a car. The car just drove right up into the store and drove away. Then apparently people were just walking buy stealing shit.