Great Day.

Discussion in 'General' started by Interrupted., May 16, 2008.

1. I'm usually am a quiet and timid guy, but lately, thanks to these new sativa strains, I'm being more social. Today was awesome. I took the bus to school, talked to this cute fucking black chick with the most seductive eyes, and got her number. The plus is she's down to toke.

After class as I waited for the bus home I started talking to this one cutie who is into videogames and art. Pretty geeky, but so am I. We have so much in common that it's scary. I got her e-mail.

Then, here's the kicker, when I got home I was hell of blazed and bored, so I take out my phone and start calling people. I finally call an old friend of mine and her boyfriend picks up. Here's what he said paraphrased:

Him: Who is this?

Me: This is her friend. Let me talk to her.

Him: I'm her boyfriend, you can't talk to her.

Me: So what? This isn't your phone.

Him: Why do you want to talk to her?

Me: Does it fucking matter? Just give her the damn phone.

Him: Why do you want to talk to her?

Me: I'm her fucking friend. Let me talk to her.

Him: She's my girl now. You can't talk to her.

Me: Why are you so overprotective?

Him: I'm not. She's my girl.

Me: What are you afraid of?

Him: I ain't afraid of nothing.

Me: Why are you afraid of me?

Him: I'm not afraid of you.

Him: Do you really think that, even though I could, I'd steal your girl away? Don't be so fucking insecure.

Him: You can't talk to her.

Me: You're acting like a middle schooler.

Him: A what?

Me: A prepubescent 6th grader. Let your balls drop motherfucker.

Him: You're not talking to her.

He seriously wouldn't say anything other than that. Here's the funny part.

Me: Could you at least give her a message on my behalf?

Him: What the fuck are you talking about?

Me; Could you give her a message on my behalf?

Him: What language you speaking?

He literally asked that.

Me: Do you need a fucking dictionary? It's fucking English! Here's what I said in common terms: I'm telling you to tell her a message.

Him: What?

Me: Tell her, that if this is you are the new sancho, then you've seriously settled for less.

Him: He says that he's your sancho, baby.

I crack up.

Me: No, motherfucker. you're the sancho. Do you need a fucking diagram?

Him: I know who you are.

Me: Should I give a fuck?

Him: Don't be calling my girl.

Me: I don't give a fuck if she's your girl. I'm talking to her.

Him: Do you want me to stop by and say hi?

Me: Motherfucker, you can come say hi whenever you like.

He then hangs up. I cracked up. I was so blazed that I didn't give a fuck. The fool is a joke.

Today was a fun day. I got two girls to kick it, a friend is helping with a third, and I fucking owned my friends boyfriend left and right.

2. Fucking excellent story. +rep

3. Thanks for the feedback. I fucking laughed my ass off at that guy. It was great.

4. Good story haha, I love getting into it with douches like that guy.

Good luck with those chicks, they sound cool..

(Let me first say I'm not trying to be a bad ass with this next comment. It happened once, and will prob never happen again)

I had 3 girls goin like that one time and it did not work out well... Honestly, pick the one you thought was coolest and go with that for a bit. If it doesnt work out you still got 2 numbers, but I created 2 enemies out of the 3, and its not worth it. I felt like a dick for a good amount of time, and still do when I see the one.

5. Are you in middle school?

6. True. I'm thinking of the nerdy girl. Se's so cute but she has a boyfriend. I guess it's time to see if I have the right mind to get her.

7. Dude, I'm 21. I was just bored and stoned. I just needed a laugh.

8. so your in high school?

9. No, I'm in a junior college. Come on, high school? Really? At 21?

10. I dont get why you're callin this guy out bigred... He comes here to share a story, a pretty good one at that and you decide to rip into the guy?

Give him a damn break, theres no reason to be a dick. Sit back, take a hit and relax. Everyone is here for a good time, not to be accused of being a child, by someone acting well, childish.

11. Thanks man.

12. No prob, this guy seems like hes trollin tonight. Just read another thread he was being a dick for no reason in too...

I dont get it, oh well... It takes all kinds

13. AY just remember. Schools out in alot of places, more people are up late and home during the days now. Theres bound to be MORONS around!