Great day - Today was a winner!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dryice, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I'm sorry guys, but if I don't rant I'm going to explode, even if no one responds/reads this at least I got it off...

Today was a planned 'pick-up' day. I was supposed to roll with my one friend, and he has a guy that needed bud that was going to follow us up. My friend, however, had to go to a Christmas thing so it was just me and these two dudes that were gonna follow me up.

So I'm at the gas station and my friend (the one that ditched) tells me that our dealer is out of dank, but has some nugs. I told him to tell our dealer that I just wanted an O. So on our trek up I get pulled over for doing 79 in a 65. I get a nice yellow citation with $144 due on it. 14 over on a fucking Sunday and he can't give me a break...

So of course the kids that followed me up passed me and I told them how to get to the dealers. So I finally roll up the my dealers house. And they're there... and they completely clean him. (The only reason I didn't flip shit there was because in the real business it's first come first serve, and my dealer has cut off other people to help me out before)

So I just made this two hour trip up to Erie for nothing. I ask the kid if I can buy an ounce off him when we get home, and I asked him to keep the mark up conservative after all I went through. He plays it off cool and shit and says we can meet up after I get home. So I trek back down, get home. I call him, and he fucking wants $330 an O for nugs... Like what the fuck is he thinking?

My dealer said he'll drive down and bring some dank down for me tomorrow, but the kids I was with said they'd drive up to pick up the shit that he was going to bring down tonight. So I may once again get fucked over by this buttfucking brady bunch. I swear to God if by some miracle I saw him again tonight I'd clean his slate.

Cliff notes:
    5 hour round trip drive
    $144 citation
    $30 gas money
    0 weed
    100% waste of time.

Worst 500th post ever.

2. Wow... Shittttttttty situation man.... Those 2 dudes were complete douche bags...

They couldn't even sell you a little dime bag for the night? Sounds like assholes... You should of given them wrong directions so this wouldn't happen...

and dude.... 14 miles over is a lot.... Like I can see getting pissed about going 5 over the speed limit maaybe, but 14? The cop has a job to do and this is it.

My friends dad got a ticket for going 3 over... Just be glad this didn't happen to you....

3. Getting up to this part made that read totally worthwhile :hello:

But yea man, I feel for ya, sometimes you just gotta let it out.

Here's to hoping you don't get sideswiped again.

Sideswiped, did I use that correctly?
    :p

4. sounds like the player,,,, got played,,,,:rolleyes:

5. dang man that sucks i hope that you are able to get some bud soon sucks those guys wouldnt sell to you.

6. #6 Dryice, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008

Every dog has its day. I didn't expect that dude to hamstring me. I know him decently enough that I didn't think he'd do me over like that, but it's obvious now that he's as shady as everyone makes him out to be. I wasn't playing him, in fact he wasn't giving me anything to help him drive up. So... I just got fucked over for being nice.

Should be getting some dank shit for $300 tomorrow. That SHOULD work out.

7. Haha, more bullshit...

So today like I said my dealer was supposed to come down here and bring shit, but he couldn't get a ride. So once again I have to drive up to Erie... and those two kids want to tag along with me. At first I was like, are you kidding? So my dealer called me and told me the deal - he said they were gripping a pound and the only way I could get my shit is if they come because they're paying for the weight.

Right now I'm in a bind - after my citation I only look to grab an ounce - that should hold me off until I'm back at school. I can either keep it real, fuck those dudes and just find some weed around the area (which is pretty rough) or suck it up, take the douchebags, get my ounce and celebrate with G-Bong hits until the sun goes down...

8. If it's worth the bud:

Make them drive, and you ride with them. Call shotty, to piss off whichever one isn't driving.

When you get there, scoop your shit or whatever, call shotty again on the way back, have them drop you back off at your car somewhere in town.

Got weed

no gas loss,

douchebags still douchebags, so just stop talking to them.

9. damn sarcasm sucks... i was expecting something happy.
    how depressing.

10. Sorry, Jaded, :(

Mortikai, the bud is definitely worth it. It's just dealing with the douchebags. And not driving is not an option, the one kid doesn't have a car. (No idea why, he makes more money than I do) My close friend, who is actually coming this time, uses his dad's car so he won't drive.

It's like I come back from college and have to deal with preschool again it's ridiculous.

11. Charge them something ridiculous for taking them up there, get the money upfront! Then after you have picked up your bud leave the bastards there and tell them to never fuck with you or your weed supply again.
    POW.

12. Damn, leaving them high and dry with a pound of bud out of town seems a bit unjustified.

13. :devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:

14. #14 Dryice, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    No, not at all. They absolutely deserve that after yesterday. I'm not sure if it's going to be the two douchebags, I think it's just going to be one - like if both came I'm gonna be pissed they're not driving themselves like they did yesterday... but all those details are being ironed out as we speak lol.

I told the kid if by some chance we're pulled over, searched, and shit is found... if he doesn't take the fall - he's dead. It's really a shame I've had to be so hostile these couple days. Just dealing with morons is a pain in my ass. I really hope I come back to this thread later tonight with some pictures of some sweet shit...

To be honest I have a bad feeling about tonight - but hopefully it's just my yesterday afterglow clinging to me.