Great Concerts.

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by JRilla, Aug 12, 2004.

1. What are some great bands that will be playing in your area?

Few days ago, Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson played here, tickets sold out instantly, I heard it was a kickass concert.

Tomorrow Twsited Sister is playing here along with Sebastian Bach and Danger Danger.

In September Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing here, and that same week Alice Cooper will be playing.

Deep Purple is gonna be playing, REM.

Im gonna see if some freinds want to check out any of the concerts, one of my freinds wants to see Lynyrd Skynyrd for sure I think, so that will be cool if we go.

So what are some bands playing in your area?

2. Few days ago, Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson played around here too...

Cooperstown?

Plus Skynyrd is going to be here soon too, or they just were. Nah, they definately just were.

Allman Brothers and Yes are going to be at the State Fair, but I wont be around for it.

3. Lynyrd Skynyrd passed through here a while back, i sadly missed that show... but i did see Alice Cooper a few months ago... i just saw Motograter last weekend, along with Orgy... Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd are coming for a show at the end of the month... and a week before that Drowning Pool will be Playing with Flaw and Atomship!

4. I went to the flaw/drowning pool show. I have seen flaw 3 times, they are a good band. skynyrd is a good band too see, ive seen them in a bar and at an amusementpark, so there wasnt any smoking, but i was really drunk. The Allman Brothers are from my home town and their show is awsome. I would definetly recoment going to see Greg and the Boys.

5. phish just played here a couple of days ago i didnt get a chance to go

6. They played here at Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill New York.

7. man nothing good is coming around anytime soon
    but earlier in the year went to A Perfect Circle concert :)
    was pretty super :)

soo much weed in the crowd too ^_^

8. good concerts around WI this summer were
    phish, bob dylan/willie nelson, 311, ozzfest, dave matthews... pretty much all i can think of

9. A couple days ago i was at that concert....whats that band called....um, fish or something? Wait! oh yeah, thats right, i went to a PHISH concert. And it kicked the royal ass. It rocked the proverbial casbar. It made my socks do backflips. It was the best concert ill ever have been at, or go to. Ever.

10. yea, i went to my first phish concert in June, it was phucking amazing, thats for sure.

damn good setlist too, alpine vally june 26

11. i went to the 4 day festival Phish had in Miami on new years...but coming up around here... umm... Incubus. Gov't Mule will be here soon. Linkin Park, Korn and Snoop Dog are around here today. even if ur not into the 3 of them, they all put on an awesome performance.

12. Awww I so envy you americans. Looks like you got so many more opportunities to see some good concerts closeby. So far this year I've seen Dick Dale. And though I'm not the greatest metal fan, I'm gonna see Motörhead adn Sepultura in desember

13. i was at projekt revolution a few days ago, it was Linkin park, korn, snoop dogg, the used, and less than jake

14. Saw Lynard Skynard a week ago, that was a pretty good concert. My ears are still ringing.

The highlight of my summer concert schedule, though, was going to see Barenaked Ladies with Alanis Morrisette (well... at least I got to see BNL ;) ) in Tinley Park, Illinois (just outside Chicago). Barenaked Ladies put on a totally way cool show! :D

15. A while ago i saw kaabian and mad action (best gig of my life) and the other day i saw the 5 6 7 8's (kill bill) and yumi yumi. Soon i'll be seing the trachtenburg family slideshow players (http://www.fibbers.co.uk/scripts/gig.cfm?gig_id=6703) they sound wierd.

16. yo Phloydrix what phish concert were you at? I went with a friend to the Camden one and it was pretty fuckin gnarly