Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Great, another good weekend.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Nov 1, 2001.

1. My wife just called to let me know her parents are coming up to visit this weekend. The whole weekend! She gave me a choice for Saturday: either stay at home and entertain her parents all saturday afternoon or take both of my kids to a birthday party at the crazy ladies house who talks way too much/loud.

What to do, what to do?

2. LOL...sounds like it's time for a b-day party ,,equipped with ear plugs............lol.........good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd say get real toasty, and go hang with the crazy ol' lady. Could be wildly entertaining. Or it could be a harrowing experience. Ya got a 50-50 chance. But with the in-laws, well ya know how that would be better than we do.

Could be an XLent story in the ol' lady thing!

I'll be waiting.

4. I think I'm going to hang with the in-laws. We will be at the house and I can go cut firewood and they will be OK watching TV or better yet stacking the wood. I just need to keep my mouth shut around the Mrs. and I will rack up the brownie points. If I just entertain her parents and not complain, she will be happy with me. And all us married folks know what a happy wife means.

Her parents are going to watch the kids Sat. nite so me and Momma can go out. So if she's in a good mood with me when we go out, I hope that I will be rewarded by her womenly wonders that evening.