Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

great america theme park

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pack3rstoner, Apr 7, 2010.

1. im going to great america in a couple days and i was wondering if theres a chill spot to smoke there. if not ill probably just bring some edibles, but id really rather smoke. i might end up going to the boardwalk instead, ne chill spots there?

2. Are you talkin about the one in Santa Clara?

I dont think there are any spots inside... its pretty heavily packed with people/security at all times. But who knows, maybe there is a place.

I'd either make edibles, or smoke in the parking lot before. Its freakin huge, plenty of room.:smoke:

3. This response is referring to the Six Flags named Great America just outside of Chicago.

I've been there lots of times. Cigarette smoking is restricted to certain areas, so good luck getting away with toking in the park. There's lots of security and staff milling about everywhere all the time. My advice is to make brownies, eat a couple before you go in, and keep a few in your car to eat periodically throughout the day as needed.

4. sry, shoulda been more specific, i was reffering to tha one in california. ill probably just go with edibles

5. Since this is six flags, they usually stamp you when you leave so you can come back anytime that same day. Just go toke somewhere in the parking lot or something. Six Flags Great Adventures in NJ has this huge park/BBQ area just outside the actual amusement park where you can burn and run back inside.

6. For one, this IS NOT SIX FLAGS

This is California's Great America - a kinda crappy theme park in Santa Clara, CA...

Last time I was there...was about 2-3 years ago and yeah.. there really is nowhere to smoke - you'd probably be better off with the edibles...

And since that kid died in the water park I'm sure they have slightly beefed up security overall