Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Jan 8, 2009.

1. So, last night I had a gravity bong, and I got super ripped. I took one hit off a homemade gravity that was about the size of a large (maybe 1 gallon) gatorade bottle.I actually took probably about 80% of it. I took this partial, but well over half hit at around 10:30 and was still high at 3:30 (I mean not super high, but still feeling the high residually by then). Anyway I dont have a superlow tolerance I mean I dont smoke every day, but like maybe once every 3 or 4 days on average, and this night was the second night in a row for me, so it wasnt low tolerance. Im trying to figure out what made my high last so long, it reminded me of the old days when I had no tolerance at all. So was it that it was a gravity bong, I hardly ever use one, do they help highs last long and be intense or do you think I just had really good weed. Usually I get really high, but about 25 minutes later my high is low enough I need to toke again, so what do you think caused this huge difference from normal?

2. a little bit of both, whatever ypu ahd was def good bud and the gravity bong just made it better

3. the gb is a wonder when it comes to conserving weed... i usually smoke em when i wanna get super baked with little weed... i rotate bottles so they dont get nasty n shit but right now im using a 3L mountian lion bottle from food lion...

4. Anyone know why a gravity is so efficient. For me it is actually too efficient, cuz im like too high at first. I remember many times being at this house sitting outside with water cuz im so high. I hadnt been there in a while, but I did the same thing last night for about 20 minutes cuz I was so high it was about all I could do. Anyone know what is between like a gravity bong which is almost too intense and a pipe which doesnt last long enough for me?

5. Best bet for in between a pipe and gb is a normal water bong i would say.

I recently made a sobe bong, and i'll milk the whole thing with so little weed. Two full rips ie two fills of the chamber and I am baked off my ass. And it really is a great great way to conserve bud

6. gb = kiddy ass garbage. Sorry.

7. No way man gravity bongs are the shit's shit. They get you high as fuck :D

8. yeah, what the fuck how could ANYONE call a gravity bong "kiddy ass garbage," He probably saw the way one was constructed then was like oh thats shit and didnt try it. I dont think there is any way he has used one.