Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bongs Getting You Amazingly High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Woodberry, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Jesus, probably because you did .3 at once. That's retardiculous... but awesome.

2. Never understood the gravity bong hype. Pack like .2, gone in one load, and I just feel kinda as if I smoked it out of a bowl. Idk. Might have to try them again soon

3. Massive unfiltered and unrestricted pull. That's what probably fucks you up so much.

Actually I haven't had one in ages, you've inspired me.

4. I used these when I was middle school. 

not much for it now since I have decent glass and it's unfiltered smoke with this method.

Protip - make the hole huge, but not so big that you can't cover it with whatever you cover the hole with before you light it (finger, thumb, whatever). And then, when you go to light it -- don't take your finger off the hole straight away. Slowly let out just a little bit of water at first. The pressure of the water will be too great at first, otherwise. With a tiny bit of practice just letting out the water without lighting anything (ie, without packing the cone, therefore wasting 0.0 grams), you learn to control the flow of water out of the bottle, and therefore control the flow of air/smoke into the bottle. With the right technique and the right sized bottle, and the right cone-lighting technique, you can get pretty nice hits.

6. my friends gravity bong set up, its sits in his room and he hits it whenever he wants, hes also like 16 or 17 lol...
    [​IMG]

7. gravity bongs are the most ghetto-est smoking devices that I have ever seen in my life, and I am happy to say that I have never hit half a milk jug sitting in a pot of water.  :bolt:

8. #28 Wiggibow, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    Then you've never seen a pipe made out of a beer can! or better yet; a watter bottle bong with a socket for a bowl and a plastic pen for the downstem lol
    Gravity bongs are actually fairly classy in comparison; and they aren't necessarily ghetto; i mean you could easily rig it up with a glass slide instead of using brain cancer causing foil like everyone seems to do... 
    They are very harsh to smoke from though' since you'r basically taking an unfiltered hit bigger than most bong rips. I will say that if you're in a pinch with very little weed to smoke and you don't own any pipes a gravity bong is by far your best option if you want the most out of your weed.

So yeah; if you already own a water pipe or something using one is a little silly; but that "half milk jug sitting in a pot of water" definitely has its place for a lot of stoners out there

9. Inhaling a lot of smoke gets you really high?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf3LNJ6z6gU

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. yup we know there's a thread about it everyday...its like newbie gold

11. First time with the gravity bong.. yeah, never again.

12. LOL

13. Been smoking for 5+ years, and never tried a gravity bong. Although I might have to try it when I get done with my t-break. However, I really prefer the bong's filtration, so I might not like it.