Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Turko, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Can someone post a guide to make a gravity bong? I'm on my phone trying to search for one on GC but it's acting up. Also any tips. Thanks my friends, be safe and keep on smoking

2. Get a bottle, poke a hole in the bottom on the side about as big as a Sharpie, then make a bowl for the top, sockets usually work good if you put a little screen in em. I like to use these hose fittings from home depot you got the air compressor area and they'll have these little brass fittings and they work great

3. very nice suggestions.. huh

4. Thanks man

5. Yo if you wanna get real simple, cuz i'm definitely not Mr. Handyman, just get like a 2 liter (or a bottle thats in between that size and like a Gatorade bottle), just make sure its cylinder. Then cut a hole about the size of a nickle in the bottom, fill with water but keep the hole shut, then I usually just use my bowl piece because it can usually make an air tight seal if you shove it in there. Then just let go of the hole and let the water drain as you light the bud it will began to fill with smoke, then when its drain just take the bowl piece out and inhale all that smoke.

It's such an intense rip if you do it right man, enjoy.

6. Okay. This is the easiest and cleanest way I have done it. Very mobile. Little odor. No spillage of water. It's amazing. I use a "Doob Toob" made out of another water bottle as well to reduce the risk of being detected but that's not necessary.

First you need a socket. This is the most important part of the whole thing. This is the only way to do it without having an actual bowl. It works wonders. I think mine is 1/4. I forget. If you have one lying at home then the hardest task has been completed. You can order one online and the most you should be paying is like $4 or you can go to your local hardware store and buy it for a lower price I assume. I went to Wal-Mart and struck gold with a 37 piece set for $5. You can too! The end result should be this.

[​IMG]

In order to get there though, use a lighter and burn the plastic top until you see it gets clear. Shove the socket in and make sure it's air tight so your smoke doesn't leave. There you have it. It might take a few tries but I had caps lying everywhere so be cautious if you don't. Nestle Pure Life cap's are the best. Air-tight. Cheap!

Next is the hole. Here's mine. I prefer to have it at the bottom to reduce the mess.

[​IMG]

Use whatever you can to make a hole. Use a lighter to burn one or poke your way through. It really doesn't matter as long as it's big enough for water to enter/exit.

YOU ARE ALMOST DONE PLEHBOIIIIIIIII.

Find a cup. Plastic. Tall. Or a coffee mug thingy. Whatever you prefer! This is what I use.

[​IMG]

That's it! If you're familiar with how gravity bongs work then you should have no problem working this BEAST. Take hits to the BELLY.

But if you're unfamiliar with gravity bongs, light the socket (where you pack in the weed) as you SLOWLY pull the bottle out of the cup. As the water leaves the bottle, smoke densely fills the bottle until the last drop of water is out. Well..almost.. if there's a little bit of water at the bottom of the bottle then ignore it and take your hit. All the nasty bong water will be in the cup and you don't have to worry about pissing all over the place with that shit.

I can post videos if anyone is interesting in seeing it work. Cheers :)