Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GrAvItY BoNg

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XxJWxX, Aug 29, 2002.

1. I've been hittin a gravity bong everyday now for a short period of time..i even got a beach bucket full of water with the grav bong inside it right beside my computer right now. Anyone else use these a lot? I just started like two weeks ago and now im stuck with them...Its like I cant go back to joints/blunts/bowls or anythin else..Got some blackberry for the first time ever this morning and damn its gonna be fun hittin that within the next few hours.

2. yeah yo a bit back before i cut back thas all wed use.......i even made a couple mini portable ones it was nuts.....like they hit so hard that after a while doin shit outta anything else seems worthless.....my only prob was mine use to eat the hell outta my weed

3. mine has been giving the biggest hits i ever seen just using a lil bit..what'd u use for the bowl?

4. gravity bongs are the best!!! a good thing for a bowl is cut a pen in half and use the plastic pen and put foil on one of the ends and then form a bowl with your hand. Another good resource is buy a bowl and glue the middle of the stem to the cap. I find both ways to give you massive hits. 100 percent fun and stonedness

5. i made the illest fuckin bowl ever......it was damn huge.......i took one of the ratchets from a ratchet wrench set......i cant remember what size it was but i know it almost fit perfectly into the opening of a soda bottle......then i put like scotch tape around makin a lip on the piece......it rested perfectly in the opening of the bottle.....finally i put a screen inside the piece.......it was fuckin ill

6. i still got a metal bowl/stem and i just set it over a flame and pushed it through the cap so its air tight and i could throw it if i wanted to and still wouldnt break....hit it again just a few mins ago and my stomach feels like its starting to eat itself....gotta go get sum munchies

7. IM OBSESSED WITH THE GRAV....I MADE THE BEST ONE EVER RECENTLY AND IT WORKS SOOOO GOOD, I STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO CLEAR THE WHOLE THING, I ACTUALLY HAVE A COOL VIDEO OF IT, I MIGHT POST IT UP, BUT ITS EMBARRESING CAUSE SO MCUH SMOKE FLYS OUT OF MY MOUTH WHEN I START RO GET TO THE END...IM SORRY! I HAVE BAD LUNGS....why did i write in caps..

8. Damn man,chill out on the caps.
    If you read the rules,they're not allowed here.

Anyways,what's with the recent multiple thread craziness over gravity bongs?
    Yeah,they get you stoned as hell,but they're not the greatest invention on the face of the planet like some of you imply haha.
    Glass on Glass bingers ftw.

9. Caps lock was on...didnt feel like retyping...thanks...

10. Don't trip,just telling what's goin' on.

11. go to your local hookah bar and buy some of those self lighting charcoals along with one of the wind cap/screen all in one hookah bowls and a cheap hookah

next up you'll need a gbong 5 gal water jug and a container to hold it

remove the hookah base

use papertowels to fit it to size for the 5gal opening then saran wrap the paper snug and pop it in and lower the gbong (leave it down till you're ready to hit from here on)

add a screen to the hookah bowl (very fine...stainless steel strainer with fine mesh is a good source)

grind your weed fine layer it coin thick across the whole bowl (make sure the screen floats a bit so it's not sucking air to the 5 holes directly)

flap the screen down and load the fired up coals then close the windcap

cover the hookah hose and slowly draw it up

congrats you just made a vaporizer gravity bong

12. How do you put up pictures on this forum???, I want to show people my new Gravity Vortex. Hits like a cannon and I have some cool pics to share.

13. I love pales, i need to buy a glass bowl so i can make a good one

14. i love gravs

3 liter gravs is what i fucks with.
    2 liter just dont cut it like it used to.