gravity bong. wicked?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sosweetbek, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I hit my grav more than any of my other pieces. It only takes 3-4 and ill be high the majority of the day...its just so much smoke at once!
    Ive had 2 kids pass out hitting this thing haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This here, with a Zebra pen bowl. Works magic.

3. AH those things are sick. I would have bought one a long time ago, but I live in a police state with no shops so I have been assembling my own, so far so good.

4. What is the best way to get YELLOW smoke?

I dont like hazy grey, which is just a regular hit.

5. #45 WeedLord, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    I've never hit a gravity, but a waterfall is a newbie/poor smoker's best friend. Sucks for groups since you have to stand over a sink but it only costs like $2 to make one (and you get a tasty sobe to drink) and you get baked off so little bud. Every hit is like a massive bong milk.

6. It might be that the waterfall hole is a tad big, so try putting your finger on the hole to adjust the water flow, hopefully allowing the Sobe to milk up more.
    Anyone have a for sure method to guarantee yellow smoke?

7. I have a two liter bottle that I use for a waterfall bong, and TBH a waterfall bong just does not hit anywhere near like a gravity bong. If you have a gravity bong, and you get creamy yellow smoke, and you toke from that, not only do you get that hit, but as you push down the smoke is being pushed into ur lungs already. Although I do suppose you get MORE weed burned into the bong with a waterfall bong, since a 2 liter waterfall bong is bigger than 2 liter grav.

About that surefire method to get creamy yellow smoke...

8. I dont use a sobe, I use a 2 liter soda bottle. Also, I guess my hole is pretty big, does it become more creamy the smaller the hole is?

9. Supposing you have enough bud to fill the entire bottle with yellow smoke, a smaller hole should make the smoke more dense as more smoke is being collected, but it will also make the smoke kinda stale.
    This guy used a 2 liter with a pretty small hole, and you can see it got pretty damn milky.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FasTaRlI7k8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FasTaRlI7k8[/ame]

10. i always use big in case i get a particularly dank nug that is too beautiful to break up too much.. lik usually 1/2 or 7/16

11. Gravity bongs are fun but I definitely prefer to hit the bubbler most of the time. It just doesn't feel good when you take a hit that's over 1.5L of really dense smoke. I always feel like I'm about to die after those. It's not my throat but my head. It's worth it 10 minutes later though! Definitely better if you have something fun and exciting to do but if I'm gonna play some video games, listen to some music, and go to bed, a more relaxed method is nicer.

*I mean the bucket and 2 liter style.

12. Keep a grav set up in my closet at all times, just change the water every 2 or 3 days. Its great when you just wanna get really high.

13. Well i can only get yellow smoke if you cut off the bottom of a 2L and use that with a relatively larger socket as the bowl... and as long as you pull the hit really slow and make sure all of the bowl is pulled into the bottle then you should get a pretty yellow hit..... but sometimes you might not want it too yellow.... you may actually cry
    :bongin:

14. #54 collection, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    Omg i have the best way to smoke a grav bong!!!
    After you inhale, you exhale all that smoke out, and than inhale it back in. Do this like three or four times and you will be high from just one bowl.

So high right mao

LIKE THIS YO
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBoBu74lc2U"]YouTube - Fancy Gravity Bong Hit[/ame]

15. I like to rock the bucket bong with a 2L....maybe get a 3L bottle instead of a bucket if I have one around.

That shit knocks you the fuck out

waterfalls are cool, but I prefer the bucket bong when possible

16. #56 Bukley, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    Now this is my gravbong
    made with a bottle and a large tacobell cup
    ive packed it 7 times today\
    [​IMG]

best way to get thick smoke is burning it slow, dont keep your lighter on it and pull it up slowly or make a small hole for your waterfallgb

17. not too shabby...but cowboy the fuck up and make it out of some 2L coke bottles

18. there was a seal leak so the smoke couldn't condense like its suppose to do. i hope this makes sence im :smoking:ed

19. you might have also made the hole too big

keep your finger kinda on it and control the size of the hole