Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bong vs Hand Pipe...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Okay so people are always saying that gravity bongs don't filter the smoke.

What about those hand pipes/bowl... those doesn't filter the smoke either do they?

Does that make them in a sense, equivalent to a gravity bong - health wise?
    :bongin: :smoking:

2. If you have a glass one. Yes they are probably equal. If you have a homemade. No, plastic will melt very very little.

3. I actually find the hit off a grav bong not as harsh as some like to make it out to be, but let me tell you, that hit is just pure freaking THC.

4. That's why you use a glass bowl from a real bong.

The smoke in the bottle isn't hot enough to actually make the plastic release anything toxic - at least I never heard of that ... :eek:

:bongin:

5. gravs are so awesome

6. Smoke can melt plastic, just not noticeable amounts.

I'd prefer glass pipe over g-bong just because glass pipes are smoother.

G-bongs work well but it's just harsh on my throaght.

7. Same health wise...

I'd still use a toro or vape alone, one of my many hand pipes if I'm just chilling doing something, and a joint if I'm with friends or need 2 hands.