Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong virgin gets three gravity bowls of AK-47, these are the results. (video)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronicdruguser, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Haven't smoked for a year and a half, have been trying to find weed for a few weeks, and this hilarious video just makes me want to smoke even more lol!

2. That's subject to what he actually says. From the sample video I saw I would imagine it would be funny. But don't force him to do shit or it may look corny. Just catch him at random moments.

3. Wait........ What were we talkin about? Hahaha i rofl'd

4. dude... I swear to god, none of my 12 GB's of his stupid are staged for a fucking second... lmao he is going to make me a producer with his pure enraged stupidity, there is not one person as pure stupid as Alex Sherry... NOT ONE... :smoking:

5. he reminds me of one of my friends when he "raps" haha

6. This is for the polar bears yo! Hahaha

7. making left turns, and eating pudding...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMlj2EiZ7Pg&feature=feedu]Alex Sherry- Making left turns, And eating pudding... - YouTube[/ame]

8. [quote name='"Chronicdruguser"']
    this was today...[/quote]

Wow, i would end up smackin this kid haha, no offense bro

9. Lmfao is this kid real? "Ill buzz lightyear your butthole" wtf haha I'm way too baked to see this kid make no sense

10. [quote name='"redeyeninja"']Lmfao is this kid real? "Ill buzz lightyear your butthole" wtf haha I'm way too baked to see this kid make no sense[/quote]

Naw man, just smoke more and watch it. Your good hahaha

11. I can name 20 quotes from him off the top twice as funny... its ridiculous, thats why we film now... we basically got tired of not getting paid for sherrys stupid.

12. [quote name='"Chronicdruguser"']
    I can name 20 quotes from him off the top twice as funny... its ridiculous, thats why we film now... we basically got tired of not getting paid for sherrys stupid.[/quote]

Nice! You just gotta keep his tolerance pretty low so you can continue to post his stoned rants n shit hahaha

13. you guys saw it first... remember that when this kid ends up on T.V. XDDDDD

14. Tosh.o in your future? o_O

15. [quote name='"Chronicdruguser"']
    you guys saw it first... remember that when this kid ends up on T.V. XDDDDD[/quote]

Omg dude! Post this up on Tosh dude! Thatd be hilarious dude!!!

Edit: damn ^he beat me to it! Hahaha

16. already uploaded it in the web redemption section along with some other kid...

17. [quote name='"Chronicdruguser"']
    already uploaded it in the web redemption section along with some other kid...[/quote]

Tight! I hope it gets up on there, thatd be hilarious. Then have him hit a buncha gravi-bongs before he goes on! Hahaha

18. lmao, we already planned a road trip where we get enough money for gas and to smoke the entire way there from florida... HELL BE SOO HIGH ON TV!!!

19. Where in fl?