Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gravity bong question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokebush, Apr 4, 2013.

1. How many hits of dank do you need to get baked roughly

2. One to many, thats a silly question.

3. Are you really that dumb?

4. A whole ounce, better ask mommy and daddy for a raise on that allowance

5. damn these people are nice. I liked that guys answer though, one to many. its always one to many that do it to yea. but it various from person to person. from a grav bong, id probably say anywhere from 6-10 will do it for ya. unless your a lightweight then probably two, lol.

6. Out of a GB usually 4 or 5 will get me nice and baked.

7. Recently off a t-break and 2 get me high and 4-5 gets me baked. Normally its like 5 to get me high and 7-8 to get me baked.

8. Dont ask how many it will take just grab some buds and start smoking till you feel stoned. We all are affected different so you need to see what gets you.

9. #10 dougeee, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    Its a good way to rate your tollerance level. I'm at about a 4 bong rip level right now. My buddy gave me a little earwax(hash oil that is whipped up) a couple weeks ago, so my level is going up.

10. From a liter-sized gb it usually take me one hit to feel really good, two to get me ripped.

But OP, nobody has your gb or your weed, so like others have said, you must answer this yourself.

11. Overheated your granny has cancer