Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gravity bong, pipe, or homeade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Nickatina, Aug 1, 2011.

1. which device should i use for the last little bit of weed i have? i really only have like .1 or .2 left, but i want to at least get a little high off it

2. Gravity bong. And scrape any resin you can find. Harsh as shit, but it'll help.

3. Gravity bong.

4. alright, and my pipe also has a shit load of res in it so ill scrape it up

5. Gravity bong haha, what ever you do id recommend using a screen

6. I've never used a gbong but i guess they can really get the job done but its pretty rough going into your lungs.

7. Does the gravity bong have any certain advantages over a normal bong? seems like a small question so i just asked here.
    Keep in mind I can take massive bong rips :smoking:

8. I don't know why but nothing fucks me up like a gravity bong does.

9. yeah i already have on built with a screen and a tank for it with 2 l bottle

10. like everyone else stated, murder yourself :bongin:

11. damn was worth it lol now im listenin to this :] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft2HTSGwX9A]‪KnowMads - Seattle - Weed‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]