Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Graveyard shift

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xx420firexx, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I used to work 10pm-7am every night of the week at a 7-11. Wasn't too bad, I used to lock the door and toke in the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning. Glad I stopped tho, something about being alone all night, everynight got to me. Started to feel like a zombie after a while and I swear I used to hear things around the store sometimes.

2. three pm to 11pm. can't really have a life but does make it easier to save money. sunday and mondays off. would be perfect to have saturday and sunday off but doesn't look like it will ever happen.

3. I work straight up overnight 10:30 - 7:15am. It isn't hard to get used to.

4. 11 pm to 7:30 am for me

5. When I am finishing up a big project I usually sleep at my office and work 18 hour days so I can get it to the director for final view. I only work on 1-2 movies a year though. Mostly with FCP and AAE5.

6. I work midnights( 11pm-730am). I work at a liqour and wine distributor so it gets pretty busy and usually end up staying untill 930am everyday.

I hate staying for overtime but I love the extra cash money. Im on break now.....time to go back.

7. Urg.

I work graveyard all the time. Not my thing, but it pays the bills.

8. [quote name='"xx420firexx"']I want to see how many fellow blades have to work late. I have to work til 3 in the morning. Think i might stay up til 4:20 just for fun.:hello:[/quote]

I was working from 10 50pm til 7 am 40 hours a week but now I'm down to like 32 hours harsh