Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gravel travelling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaycross, Apr 30, 2009.

1. i know most people here have their own place to smoke, but i dont and my parents arent down with it, so me and my friends like to go gravel travelling and get high. in fact thats what we do most of the time.

so... out of curiosity, anyone else do/have done this?

its really peaceful, i live in small town iowa, lots of... cornfields... but sometimes you can find really cool stuff to look at. you can go nice and slow and listen to your favorite tunes. rarely do you see other cars, and theres never any cops which is the best part.

p.s. if youre going to give me a lecture on driving while high, id use that energy to light a bowl rather than waste it typing :p

2. Gravel Traveling?

3. do you mean you go out and just look for a place to do it in public, because if you are, then thats what I also do with my friends and I'm in the same situation as you

4. haha im high. i guess i forgot that many of u live in large cities and may have never been on a gravel road. since i live near the country theres a huuuge system of roads made of... gravel. lol its where all the farmers live, hence the cornfields.

[​IMG]

looks like... home :)

5. damn dude it looks like you could really spark up a joint anywhere... totally different from where I live - there are cops around everything fucking corner

6. yea man, i love going and looking for new spots to chill and burn. except i go longboarding around, knees to bad too walk.

oh and everytime ive been through iowa it reeks like shit or somethings rotting. ive driven south to north and south a few times down to des moines then west to nebraska. but no matter where im at there it always smells sickening

7. oh yea dude me and my friends have a long-ass cruise thats all gravel that we always take when we wanna get stoned out of our minds...weve never seen a cop anywhere near it lol the only bad thing is that its bumpy as hell

8. WTF BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN HAHA stick it in me bobby..

9. Dude where are you in iowa? i use to live in iowa and we would gravel toke all the time, they are the most peaceful/beautiful trips you can go on!

10. i was in the extreme southwest corner

11. im in the southeast corner.

theres so many of them around.

i cant beleive no one else does this...

12. Learned a new thing today...

Well, since we do not have gravel roads in my area (I don't live in a large city, just a decently-sized one), I can tell you that I have never done that. I don't toke up in my car either because of all the cops on the streets. But, damn bro, it looks like you can toke up basically ANYWHERE. Hahaha, enjoy the views.

13. driving in rural areas high rules, use to have gravel roads now i have mountain roads :)

14. you cornhusker haha

15. Gravel travel and reppin' Iowa? Amen, brother.

16. yea man. iowa does havve its perks i guess lol

17. I wouldn't say I do gravel travelling but I love hitting the back roads. Living in Delaware is great for this. Maryland and Pennsylvania are both within 15 minutes of my house. With friends we usually have a few rides we can take where there is no people and one of us will know exactly where we are. and we just admire the sceney of back roads and big houses. Getting a group of friends and just exploring and learning new back roads is great.

18. We often go and toke in the nearby forest. We will toke and just go explore. Its great :D.

19. I'm so far out in the country, I drive 40 miles for groceries...I drive backroads toking all the time....no cops out here...even if ya call em, they don't show up for 3 hours...if they do, at all....county Sherriff's gotta come. I like to drive around, checkin out the wildlife...if ya go out just before dark, the fields are full of deer and wild turkeys...