Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravel Travel - 1 of the best things to do while getting/or already stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WheelchairKUSH, Sep 18, 2010.

1. mushroomsatsuji just asked me if I enjoyed going on a cruise after a nice sesh. And the answer is: I LOVE too!
    I am wondering, who else enjoys this as much as mushroomsatsuji and I?

I live in Iowa and there are TONS of gravel roads. My friends and I call it Gravel Traveling. We just cruise random gravel roads for a random amount of time. Doesn't matter if it's just a small cruise to smoke a bowl before you have to go to your ol ladies grammas to eat supper. Or if it's a 2 hour long cruise where you pretty much get lost. Gravel Traveling is one hell of a time!

2. Sounds nice and chill man.

3. yeaaaah in the town i live in we have a couple of gravel roads. But one in particular is a curvy one with no houses on that connects 2 back roads. This road is called "pot Smokers" by the locals. but yeah ive done a couple gravel travels down it lol.

and on a side note. going to your girls grammys hhigh and her whole family is like damn hes got a hell of an appetite, lol.. good times.

4. hellllllll yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. I try to avoid eating with the whole family at the table and eat outside. haha.
    Best gravel to travel is along a river. :smoke: