Grav Labs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AKTony, Sep 18, 2012.

1. She's a beaut!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Uhm maybe the angle's bad but its a stemless tube and I don't see a perc on the tube nor the a/c.

3. You should get a down stem for that ac. I just received the exact same ac this morning in the mail and threw a 4 arm tree perc downstem in it and put a glass stopper on the other joint. It's a great combo!

4. Right, there isn't a perc. That's why I got this tube. Less parts i guess.

5. I've had a few tubes with percs and must say straight tubes with no percs are just smoother and clear easier, but it's all preference, I bet that tube hits like a dream.

6. niceeee, i recommend buying a new hitter because i had the same one (same bong actually) and its blows depending on how you smoke.

7. Heh bong rips are going to sacrifice a bunch of flavor for the hit, most people don't mind because you get a diffused hit thats both smoother, cooler and cleaner for your body.

I don't know because I've never hit out of a completely non-diffused tube but I just feel like even a natural perc or a stemline /waffle perc in the tube would make it so much nicer :|

8. Hmm.. never thought about that I guess. I have not tried a stemless either, as this is my first tube! I will definitely try it this weekend and find out.

9. #9 MrTea, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    Here's my grav labs ac that came today in the mail. And my 4 arm downstem fit PERFECTLY. Here's a milk shot of it in action, enjoy. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP-rVm9Axp0]Syn Triple Nested Bong hit + Grav Labs ac 4 arm downstem - YouTube[/ame]

You can see where your glass stopper was is now my downstem and where your bowl was is now a green glass stopper. You literally can get the downstem and stopper both for under $50. It provides a good amount of diffusion and provides a little versatility as well.

P.S. the downstem is a weed star 4 arm I got here on GC. I don't normally buy a brand like weed star, but insofar as this setup it serves its purpose. Hopefully, I will be able to find just an illadelph showerhead ac down stem for it one day.

10. How did you just so happen to find the exact size for the stopper and bowl for the phoenix? Do you have a link? I wasn't able to find it on gc shop.

11. That is a natural perc.... And I have the same thing....I'm also trying to get rid of the same thing....

12. Mine is a 14/14mm. Yours looks like an 18/18mm.

13. But why? It's only $100.

14. the ac cost you $100?

15. No, the tube is $100 and the a\c is $60. Got free shipping also.
    CyberShed

16. I bought the grav labs for 100...and it has no perc...I bought a apix mini stemline for 115....

15 extra dollars got me a stemline..and a badass tube. that is why Im selling it...so I can buy another apix haha

17. Even though its stemless with no perc that is a great tube. I own the same one and love it, its smoother than people think it will be. It hits great and is seriously thick glass

18. stemless = natural perc. way less draggy than anything with a physical perc.

19. that's sweet... compliments the tube well... I'm thinking about buying that same one! I already have the a/c... but they've got that stemless SYN on cybershed too!

20. Dude, I can't ever tell you enough how much I love that tube. It diffuses smoke better than any piece I have; mobius, fritted disc, netline to tophat, and a few others. THe quicker you clear it the better it diffuses. It is definitely not for the small lunged though, as it requires a good amount of initial draw. a problem I run into with it is keeping it clean. It diffuses so well that I can't keep the water from turning piss yellow after only 3-5 bowls even with an ac or two.