Grav Labs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hashed Out, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Share your pics :smoke:

[​IMG]

This bong is pretty thick, its taken some falls and no cracks or anything. I have a bowl on there from my first bong because the original bowl is too big and the ash catcher broke. I paid $90, I'd say money well spent.

2. Got the same piece just blue and I only paid $80. But I hate the way it hits unless there's ice in it.

Attached Files:

3. Diffuser beads help a lot since its a natural perc. I really like how wide the base is.

4. My local LHS gotta buncha these in the minis and the larger guys. I believe he was doin $100 on em.

My homies got the black label currently were trying to sell it, homie owes me $100 bucks haha.

5. same one.....green label and its like 13inches how tall are yours? I paid 105....and got a thing of hemp wick for free. for 105 its not bad but compared to my Apix gridded stemline for 115..it makes feel i got a little ripped of.

I do like the way the tube looks tho, and If I fill it with crushed ice, I actually get a super smooth hit and very very tasty haha

6. I got a red one I paid 50 for from my buddy.

7. Does anyone know when these straight stemless Grav Labs are going to be back in stock at Grasscity? I was looking at a 20" but they have been out for a while.

8. you should just get the downstem one..

9. stemless hits way, way smoother than a downstem bong.
    much less drag.

10. They only have beaker and round bottom ones, which are almost $400. Out of my budget. :( Looking for at least a straight tube, which i think started at $70 when they were available.

11. yes but this is just stemless..no perc so its harsh.

A good downstem will have no drag at all in a straight tube.

and no a simple gravlabs tube is not 400... thats the helix one lol.

there ya go..

Grav Labs Water Pipes: Flare Foot Tube - $99.99 : CyberShed

12. #12 AKTony, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
  13. haha shhhh dont tell GC...

14. Hey look what I got! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. awesome man! we need some milk shots!