Grav bong bowl lend me a hand bro

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The>Dude, Dec 20, 2009.

1. So I'm about to toke up with my sis tonight and I don't have too much Buddha so I'm trying to make my first grav bong... The only problem is the bowl. I don't have a socket and the tin foil isn't appealing. Does anyone have any alternatives?

2. Yeah, I wouldn't use foil either, thats trashy. You could roll up a joint and stuff it through the whole or if you have a chillum it will work too.

3. Explain this a little more in depth... I don't have a chillum but I have half a j that I was gonna split open for the grav bong can I just shove the j in the hole at the top light it and raise the chamber?

4. If you have a steel capped pen, un-screw that and use it but I personaly would never trust that.. who know's if you're smoking ink, ya know.

Another thing you could do is maybe find a bunch of ahh fuck.. what do ya call 'em, those little metal things that you can attach two papers together with.... mother fucker i can't think. Well take whatever that is and wind it into a bowl?

I'd say screw it and make a quick run to home depot. Those quarter inch sockets are damn easy walk out with. I don't condone stealing though ;)

PAPER CLIPS damn...

5. He means with the J take something and cut a small tiny hole inside the top of a bottle cap and then put the j inside it. Light the J lift the bottle up then unscrew the cap and inhale the smoke. (id lightly blow the j out before doing this imo)

Also a bowl that could slide into the top of the bottle is an easy way. But it has to slide in to make it air tight. Mine does this but not all bowls will.

6. #6 The>Dude, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009

Would this make the j last longer by any chance? Or better yet would it be more efficient than just a normal bowl?

7. If you have a regular glass bowl, thats works great and what I use.