Grassy Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by smajeski, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Hello, I am new to the wonderful world of marijuana, primarily for one purpose, to "SAVE SHASTA" Shasta is my 33 year old daughter who is terminally ill. She suffers from severe nausea and acid reflux accompanied by severe abdominal pain. no appetite, and blindness, Before she got on to the OMMP, she weighed 89 pounds and she now weighs 105 pounds. Some strains of cannabis completely stop the nausea, acid reflux and abdominal pain as well as give her the munchies. Some strains go overboard on the munchies and she will eat everything including some of the things that tear up her stomach. Other strains barely touch the nausea, some stop nausea, but not the pain or acid reflux.

She has found two strains that really work and that is AK-47 and T-Square. Her grower would charge her exorbitant prices for her meds and the OMMA does not allow such a thing, but to charge what it cost them to produce it. So therefore, I became her grower and find that it only cost considerably less. But this way, I can ascertain that she gets her meds.

Unfortunately, I have never grown cannabis before and know nothing about it, but I am learning fast. I accquired 50 AK-47 seeds and two diesel seed. I actually got 7 plants to sprout and 5 to survive. Pretty poor outcome.

Now I have 5 plants at different growth intervals, I planted them two weeks apart. I was surprised at the amount of seed that did not sprout. I imagaine for a variety of reasons, too wet, too dry, too hot, I think mostly too wet.

Any way, four of my plants range frin 7 to 12 inches tall and 7 to 10 inches wide.

My concern is that all their leaves droop down, with their tips curling down, not up reaching for the light, (1000 watt MH) about a foot and a half from their tops. The temperature is about 85 degrees with good fans on them. Along the lenght of the leaf base, the leaf folds toward the middle, almost like a pea pod split open.

I have been feeding them biobiz according to the directions, root juice and I just began to add some Alg-a-Mic to the food mixture, according to directions. To ascertain that I did not over fertlize, I flushed my plants for 20 minutes with tepid water. This evening, The still look the same.

Could it be that this is their natural growth pattern? Anyway, I have been looking at a lot of photos and haven't seen any that droop down like this. Anyone know?

2. Normally we wouldnt allow a double post, but copy and paste your question in the growers section so that you will get a better response, and make sure you read the "read before posting" sticky there for a list of what other info to include, also pics will help.

3. Yeah copy the questions part in the "Sick plants" forum preferably with an attached picture and I'll be happy to get to it! Welcome aboard! Just dont wanna move "part" of this thread..ya know?