Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasskeepers Of Grasscity, I Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WeightandWhistle, Aug 11, 2014.

1. I'm a noob, and i trusted a friend that gave me this, but i think this stuff is a male weed... i paid 100€...  (theres more) there are some seeds, but the weed is just... strange... please help me :(

Attached Files:

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Looks like some ratty ass immature harvested home grown.

Dry it out and smoke that shit.

3. #3 Koh, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    male plants wont give you that. its just some bad weed, you got fucked unless theres a good amount off camera. smoke it, learn for next time. 

4. I'm sincerely scared about this stuff, it's the strangest weed i ever saw, maybe it's not too good but... god you can't picture how i'm scared right now :c is it sure? i can smoke it without any trouble?

5. trim it up and dry it properly.

6. I mean, it sucks ok, but it's female for sure? I never saw such enormous leaves ._.

how do i dry it?

7. you never  saw those enourmous leaves before because they should have been trimmed off before you bought it

8. That looks like a shitty grown sativa. It was probably root bound in the pot thats why it looks that way. Probably wont have much THC in it...

9. Oh... lol... i'm really a noob... anyway thank you all dudes, you really reassured me, just a question... how i dry it now? :) 

10. Hopefully those seeds are viable so you never have to buy again.

Grow your own!

11. Hang it up on a hanger or sum son.

12. looks like spinach to me