Grasshoppers

Discussion in 'General' started by patentpending, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I guess they look cooler than I even knew!

[​IMG]

Taken by me today in my den of iniquity(den of inquity=my 2 story playhouse where I smoke/whatever else I can't do in public)

2. You have a fucking 2 story play house.

Pics or it didnt happen:)

3. That grasshopper is looking at me

4. insects are such freaky little creatures, they dont have skin. or bones, just an exoskeleton with goo inside (ok, and little organs)

5. n i've seen 2 story little apartments, jus cuz its 2 stories doesnt mean its gigantic

6. [​IMG]

only pic of it i have. the ladder up is on the left in this pic, on the wall on the inside

7. those make AWESOME black widow food:devious:

[​IMG]

8. Hope you sent some smoke its way :D

And that black widow is just fucking scary!!!

D.
    :smoke:

9. !nugtohs htiw redips taht llik stel

10. now why would u guys want to go killing my widow? dont u think shes pretty??:p

11. Meh..I dont like things that kill me after i might mate with them

some people say pets reflect their owner skillette :confused::confused::confused:

12. ti ekoms dna epip a ni ti tup duohs ew kniht i

13. smoking insects is a bad idea.
    the hopper looks awesome.
    i feel like "grass-hopper" should be a term put into use by weed smokers. whos a grass-hopper? someone whom mooches off a bunch of peoples stash? someone who smokes up and hops around on one foot? i dunno im not that creative

14. nah, i think shes pretty, if you can actually appreciate the predatory beauty in nature...shes glossy and has wonderful coloring, shes also a top predator...not a lot of people have seen a widow capture and entangle its prey..its quite fascinating honestly....

i have a deep love for most of the apex preds...such as crocks and the big cats...omg i love the cats...

sharks are another...the list goes on....

yeah..im not one of those sappy gals that feel sorry for the prey...