Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity's tolerance!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Emrich, Aug 16, 2012.

1. 1. I can imagine there are people on this forum that have huge tolerances.

Why do people brag about having to smoke a ton to get high?

2. If you have a huge tolerance tell me how much it takes you to get high for a good hour.

3. For me its probably one full bowl of one and done will get me a good high for one hour.

Also, do you find it annoying having to smoke more to get high, or is that just me?

2. i dont know of anyone who brags about having a high tolerance. just means you gotta waste more money to get where you want to be. if i havnt been smoking in awhile .25-.5 will get me really high

3. I find it annoying. For myself, my tolerance is odd. Smoke, get very high, but only for like half hour. Then I have to smoke more or I go sober quick. It just seems like a waste to have to keep burning. Edibles, on the other hand, are a lot more intense for longer.