grasscity

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by skiihigh, Oct 19, 2008.

1. i think we should all organize and all move into one concentrated spot and just have dank ass hookups and crazy nug and black market circulation. go up maine somewhere or something and start a revolution. we could pool our money and build little huts and keep it a secret or something and pay off the popo. enact our own laws and morals and create our own way of life. create our own religeon or some shit. stoner nation....420

2. Maybe we could just find a respectable way to fit into a new global human society?

3. humanity, more specifically, society, is beyond help. Soceity is hopelessly flawed and built on foundations not meant to hold... our societies are false constructs, and as such, are not stable,,, there is no hope of reform, only hope of escape

4. How's this escape-hope program going to work again?

5. its not,,, thats the problem i am currently facing, i just cannot escape my conclusion. We are not meant to live like this, life has no meaning, and yet, life's meaning can be whatever i decide.. i cant accept both, and no matter how much i try to embrace the second, i cant.

6. I have an idea. Smoke more bud.

7. Have any of you heard of the venus project??

Seriously, Venus, Florida in 10-20 years is gonna be where its at

8. impossible lol, too poor right now,, im at about 4 times a day weekdays, so i mean, theres not much more i can do at this point lol, soon though :D

9. Hard to catch irony online...

10. if your original comment was ironic, it was not percieved as such by me. I would smoke more bud as a cure to my dilemna if afforded the chance, unfortunantly, i am not able to afford the chance... lol

11. I guess I'd recommend a short instance of sobriety. :)

12. Im movin to a deserted island and im going to grow bud and just chill in a hut. Maybe surf alittle bit and bring my guitar.