Grasscity/The Internet to me is a metaphor for why I support smaller government

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Okay I was thinking of putting this on the politics board but I wanted to gear this more towards a Grasscity appreciation thread than a political debate, although feel free to comment on that aspect as well :)

But to my point, I support states rights in America because if you don't like the laws in your state you just move to another state. I've been to all different forums on the web, and I'd admit there's certain aspects on other sites that I favor over Grasscity. But overall, Grasscity trumps them all, by a LARGE margin. A lot of this comes down to the RULES, but other factors too.

OKAY, I'm not gonna lie, I don't like how we can't talk about drugs, It'd be cool if we could talk about dealing I guess, but I can deal with those two things. I love how you have to be 18 (or at least act like you're 18) to post here. I love how racism, personal attacks, and negativity is not tolerated here. I love how trolling is cracked down upon. I love all the positive vibes here, how everyone smokes weed, etc... What I'm saying is I can live with maybe 1 or 2 rules/laws that I'm not crazy about due to all the things I love about the city.

No community is going to be perfect for every single person, but with more local rule/law-making, better and more fitting communities can be made for everyone. As opposed to one group of lawmakers trying to please a nation of 300,000+ people...that just doesn't work. I'm sorry, everybody is different.

So with that said...all I gotta say is, Ron Paul 2012 :cool:

I love you all, (well most of you at least) :cool:

Peace and love

2. Yup.

Now if only the states would actively use there given rights instead of letting the fed walk all over them.

3. Yea damn good points