Grasscity...the anti-alcohol community.

Discussion in 'General' started by cesscapade, Feb 3, 2014.

1. #81 Twee, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014

Bulmers or druids cider

I always drink druids if I'm knacker drinking or having a can in the shower before I go out or if I'm drinking on the bus/train

do people outside Ireland knacker drink?
    I would so bring all of the American lightweight dooooooopes in this thread out knacker drinking :laughing:

2. Beer before liquir never sicker, Liquier before beer now your clear

3. Over here Bulmers is UK Magners which I believe is made to the same recipe. Weak compared to scrumpy which can easily hit 8% or higher.

I don't have a clue about knacker drinking even though I have part Irish mates who've drank in both Northern Ireland and the Republic.

4. my belfast mates always rave about harp cider

knacker drinking is a rite of passage
    you find a field, a park, green space.. compile as much cheap booze as you can with your mates and just get fucked
    I'm 21 now, but I used to be mad for the knacker drinking when I was 14/15.. I'd always have to find an 18 year old/someone with ID to buy the beer and cigarettes though

6. Ah we called them camp outs, lugging 2l cider bottles and crates of beer was fucking tiring but getting drunk and high afterwards was the shit.

7. #87 blazer12345, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    one of the lads has done hos neck nomination he was jogging naked in the rain and the lads drove up gave him a pint with rum, chilli powder, two raw eggs, bbq sauce, corona

wtf i cant beat that

8. I find it funny how so many people here are all "I want weed to be legal let me do what I want with my life and body I'm not hurting anyone"

And then they criticize and preach at people who drink alcohol..

Food for thought

9. Ya, fuck alcohol

'Too blessed to be stressed'

10. Thats because alcohol happens to be legal and also miles worse for your health. At least we have a point worth preaching. How many people die from drinking and driving?

11. And how many people drink responsibly and shouldn't be punished because of people who abuse it.

Point is, it's hypocritical to want freedom to do what we want with our body, regardless of if it's healthy /positive, then condemn others for doing what they want with their body.

12. Fuck alcohol

13. It's hypocritical. Blame stupid, irresponsible people, not a substance. It doesn't force its way down anyone's throat.

How many people do you think get into accidents under the influence of MJ that never get reported as DUIs? I'd guess that the number is pretty high. Reason being, the effects of MJ are less pronounced and more easily hidden. Anyone who says that they aren't impaired driving after or while smoking are only kidding themselves...