Grasscity sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Green Toker, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I made this, ever so cleverly, misleading title to reel you haters in!

I'm just shootin the shits with this here thread haha

:gc_rocks: :love: Even thought I don't puff the ganja anymore, I've stuck around because the city is all a man needs at times!

Stay blazing guys!
    Stay medicated!

Green toker is out :metal:

2. You broke so many rules with this thread lol

3. i click this to tell you off for not being a true blade, then realized your little trick...+rep hahahahahaha

4. Y u no smokey no more?!?

5. rickrolled again by the title! damn! i was gonna leave u wit a sarcastic comment bt wat a fool i am

6. Wait.. What???

7. -repped for title. No need to read the thread.

8. I wish I could -rep for acting like a *insert name calling word here that will get you banned* lol. Man it was just a joke, I'm sorry I've wasted your time but do you really think that's necessary? Learn to laugh a little :laughing:

9. mushroom is the most serious person i've encountered on the internet. everything is very serious and of dire importance to his online reputation.

10. yea i noticed that too. mushroom need a lil' humor in his life

11. Which is why I don't see him in the grass city forum humor section. Non funny people are non funny :bolt:

12. What were you thinking?

Oh wait...

[​IMG]

13. I was thinking that I was very bored and decided I wanted to start April Fools early!

14. [quote name='"Misc"']
    mushroom is the most serious person i've encountered on the internet. everything is very serious and of dire importance to his online reputation.[/quote]

This made me lol, god I love sarcasm.

15. I miss his little nazi avatar... It was so fitting...

16. Im also suing you.

ITs the only thing that ever matters in a persons life
    Humor only distracts you from gaining rep. Online rep is the most important thing in life. You should know this.

:serious:

17. [quote name='"Misc"']
    mushroom is the most serious person i've encountered on the internet. everything is very serious and of dire importance to his online reputation.[/quote]

I approve of this post.

18. What...Whats this thread about i forget:smoking::smoking:

19. [quote name='"beny08"']What...Whats this thread about i forget:smoking::smoking:[/quote]

Mushroom being mean

20. Lol +rep