Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity Store

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Faceplant, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I am trying to buy something and have already gave up. The whole payment looks sketchy and they are asking me to enter an eight letter source code that I "know" and will not tell me how to do it or anything.

So mad I tried with multiple credit cards because now my info is out there -.-

anyone else get that stupid verification thing? I cant buy anything now cuz of it...

2. Yeah. Its making it a shitload harder to steal credit cards these days. :(

I mean shit. What do they want me to do? Get a job? Fuck that.

3. Dude, what are you talking about?

GC's purchase system is the same as 99% of them out there.

Sounds like a user error, unfortunately.

4. Nahh I am not talking bad about it, I am just trying to buy this piece.

Just never had to click on "go to my bank" and it took me like 6 tries but I just got it haha.

I suggest paypal...

5. Dude I think I know what you did... The option to pay with Verify by Visa or whatever came up and you had to jump through hoops because you never used it. You could have skipped that step man.

6. you can open a support ticket and ask to pay via paypal.. that's what i did :bongin:

7. fuck paypal

8. What are you talking about? Their checkout is very legit, as any other popular site. I've never had issues..

9. #9 PCjabber, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I agree with the other blades that have posted; GC's checkout is definitely secure. Verified by Visa is annoying (I never activate it on my card...did it once with a previous card and I hated it)...but their checkout is definitely secure. I think they use DocData for payment processing.

Check out threads like the unofficial shipping/tracking journal to see unfiltered reports about the store from other blades :)

Also, this thread belongs in "General Feedback." ;)

10. It wasnt Grasscity! I figured it out. It was the stupid verify thing. I ordered a nice freezable spoon and it went through but I havent received a email regarding the purchase but hopefully I will soon.

Cant wait to get it !!!