Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity shop gifts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FaKinSuPah, Nov 24, 2011.

1. what if you use a card for payment that is from the company i work for? it's technically not a company card, it's just like a debit card/check card that my paychecks get deposited in to. i'm nervous to use it because i'm afraid someone doing payroll will notice it. especially on bank statements...what do you guys think? or am i just being extremely paranoid?

2. That has bad idea written all over it.

3. [quote name='"imprettygood"']what if you use a card for payment that is from the company i work for? it's technically not a company card, it's just like a debit card/check card that my paychecks get deposited in to. i'm nervous to use it because i'm afraid someone doing payroll will notice it. especially on bank statements...what do you guys think? or am i just being extremely paranoid?[/quote]

They can't check your bank statement as far as I know because that would be invasion of privacy and a felony, but don't quote me on that.

4. It's not illegal to buy anything in the shop though.

5. let's say they did find out you bought a pipe. What are they going to do? Fire you for "tobacco" use? :)

6. good point. we get random drug tests at work, which i'm never worried about, but it would be really suspicious if i ordered from the site with my card then end up having a drug test next month especially since it's a new job and i just took a test.

7. Put your money on a reloadable VISA/ MC and use that if you're worried abt what that.

8. SOME ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION.

God damn stoners always gettin off-topic.

9. [quote name='"Buttery"']SOME ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION.

God damn stoners always gettin off-topic.[/quote]

Obviously nobody knows yet, or they would have posted it. Nobodys getting off topic..

10. I've ordered 2 things off here. The first one was a grinder, and i didn't get anything free with that, and i've heard that if you buy screens you get some free ones? I've only just ordered the screens and they haven't come yet, so i don't know about that yet.

As far as I know, you get free screens with a pipe over a certain amount of cash spent, although i'm not sure on the amount spent.

11. Orders have to be over 50$

12. I ordered some papers and got a free bong!

13. i ordered a weedstar double bubble 3.0 ill post up the gifts i get.

14. anyone get something yet

15. keep us posted

16. No they don't. I recieved my screens today. I ordered the 4x steel screen packs of 5. But I got 6 packs, a christmas roach book and some papers that say "Merry christmas and a happy new year". So you were wrong sir. :D

17. [quote name='"JesusMurphy"']

No they don't. I recieved my screens today. I ordered the 4x steel screen packs of 5. But I got 6 packs, a christmas roach book and some papers that say "Merry christmas and a happy new year". So you were wrong sir. :D[/quote]

Yes, they do. Screens always come with gc orders. That's not the free gift I don't think, just a free one.

18. Awesome, I'll let you guys know what I get when it arrives.. I spent $50.50:D

19. I spent over $50 last week, free gifts i got include a plastic grinder, papers, filters and a joint holder :p