Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity shop gifts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FaKinSuPah, Nov 24, 2011.

1. What kind of gifts do they give when they do promotions like that? I've never bought from the shop or anywhere online for that matter.
    Is it based on your purchase? Do they give something that goes well with what you buy?
    Any experiences?

2. Never bought that amount but they do sometimes throw in free screens. I'd imagine they give you something better though. Probably a grinder or something. Either way seems like now's the time to buy.

3. when you get something delivered to your house is it obvious packaging that it might be weed related? cuz i wanna order shit to the house but don't want my roommates to know what it is...

4. [quote name='"imprettygood"']when you get something delivered to your house is it obvious packaging that it might be weed related? cuz i wanna order shit to the house but don't want my roommates to know what it is...[/quote]

I'm not even going to put roommates in quotes and imply that you're referring to your parents. I....must....not.....

5. From what iv'e read they are very discreet. I would definitely buy from grasscity if I had the money.

6. [quote name='"Shawski"']From what iv'e read they are very discreet. I would definitely buy from grasscity if I had the money.[/quote]

Yeah they don't come to your house with pot leaves all over them or anything like that.

Save up for the sale!

7. no no no no no not parents for real. i live in a house on a CAMPUS (college) and believe it or not...these few college kids are anti-weed. and yes, i live in a house with them...and they don't always know what i'm up to...

8. [quote name='"imprettygood"']no no no no no not parents for real. i live in a house on a CAMPUS (college) and believe it or not...these few college kids are anti-weed. and yes, i live in a house with them...and they don't always know what i'm up to...[/quote]

That sucks! But to answer your question the packaging is discreet bro

9. the shipping is very discrete. plain brown box with fragile tape. i bought a bong and it said 'glass pipe' in almost illegible handwriting on the thing.

:bongin:

10. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

the shipping is very discrete. plain brown box with fragile tape. i bought a bong and it said 'glass pipe' in almost illegible handwriting on the thing.

:bongin:[/quote]

My box didn't have anything handwritten on it I don't think

11. sweet, this is good to know. i wanna order something sweet soon...

12. I ordered from Grasscity it was discreet and plain except there was a customs sticker on it that said the box contains a glass pipe (what I ordered). Apparently grasscity ships from the Netherlands i think and so it goes through customs and they inspect the box and slap that sticker on there.

Not sure if your roommates would go and read that little customs sticker. If they do they need to get a life and mind they own biznaz.

13. so does anyone know the free gift/s yet??

14. [quote name='"kush888"']I ordered from Grasscity it was discreet and plain except there was a customs sticker on it that said the box contains a glass pipe (what I ordered). Apparently grasscity ships from the Netherlands i think and so it goes through customs and they inspect the box and slap that sticker on there.

Not sure if your roommates would go and read that little customs sticker. If they do they need to get a life and mind they own biznaz.[/quote]

Yea and if they open your mail, call the cops. Its a federal crime to go in someones mail.

15. it will say " glass pipe" more then likely. so not really discreet. but thats not grasscitys fault, thats customs. Ive ordered 3 things off GC.

16. what about free gifts???

17. [quote name='"imprettygood"']
    what about free gifts???[/quote]

You get a free gift (most likely screens) when you spend a certain amount of money

18. you get screens with any thing tho. id doubt they would advertise for "free goodies for the duration of the sale" for screens you always get.

i would love a pack of joints, blunt wrap, grinder, hell pretty much anything cool :hello:

19. You don't always get screens...I didn't when I ordered back in July.

Packaging is very discreet, though, as others have said.

20. Ohh ok- apparently I'm way off. But then again I've only ordered once so I probably wasn't even the right one to answer the question lol