Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity Shipping?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killer chronic, Apr 26, 2012.

1. hey guys, im sorry if this is the wrong section or whatever.. im new to gc, but ive been looking on it for a long time before i registered. anyways, i was wondering if grasscity will ship a bong and a pack of screens to South Dakota. i really need to know. thanks guys. peace :smoke:

2. it may or may not it all depends on customs they will send it but it's like 50/50 if it will make it to you and shipping takes a long long time it is over seas tho

3. Where do they ship their bongs from :S?

4. is there any kind of refund if the bong does not get to me? thanks btw.

5. i doubt your better off buying from a head shop in the states

6. Yes it will be shipped there, and it is not a 50/50 chance, theres nothing illegal about buying a water pipe. You will get your package. It will take a little long though can be up to a month for shipping... but usually 2-3 weeks. Hope this clears it up.

7. There are so many other options besides GC. Good stuff and all, but shipping costs will get you.

8. Sorry to talk bad about GC shop, they do have a decent selection of glass but I've personally seen the same glass cheaper locally. The best way to buy a bong is to go in person.

9. I don't know if ill get an actual reply but i ordered a bong almost two weeks ago and i paid for registered shipping, but it says its been in Spain for a week now, I was curious if this happened to anyone else and how long it took?

10. This threads pretty old bud like 6 years I would maybe start a fresh one with your concerns